Iraq: ISIS leader Baghdadi injured, stays in Syria

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Wouldn't this be great if it happened to be true? Maybe next time he will not just be wounded but killed.

Iraq: ISIS leader Baghdadi injured, stays in Syria
899ff950-aefb-451a-8c61-a30daf08306f_16x9_600x338.jpg

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the self-proclaimed caliph of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, has been wounded in Al-Qa’im. (File photo: Reuters)

Text size A A A
By Staff writer | Al Arabiya News
Tuesday, 20 January 2015

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the self-proclaimed caliph of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), has been wounded in an airstrike in Iraq’s northwestern town of al-Qa’im along the border with Syria, Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi told the pan-Arab Al-Hayat newspaper on Tuesday.

“His survival was a miracle,” said Abadi, adding that Baghdadi has since “moved to another location.”

The ISIS leader is “sometimes present in Mosul, but most of the time he’s in Syria, not Iraq,” the prime minster said.

The threat posed by ISIS has led to some countries, particularly in the West, muting their demands to topple Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, Abadi said.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2015/01/20/ISIS-leader-wounded-

And?? ..... :cool:
He has been killed and wounded a lot of times so far. It is really nothing special anymore.

Can you show us where it has been reported that he has been "killed" many times? By the way, how many, many times has it been reported that he was wounded? Somehow I think most of us must have missed all of these numerous incidents. Perhaps next time an airstrike will actually be lucky enough to kill him. Meanwhile, I believe that many of the readers will be interested in this article.

Decentralization of powers weakens IS - Al-Monitor the Pulse of the Middle East

He has been killed and wounded a lot of times so far. It is really nothing special anymore.

Can you show us where it has been reported that he has been "killed" many times? By the way, how many, many times has it been reported that he was wounded? Somehow I think most of us must have missed all of these numerous incidents. Perhaps next time an airstrike will actually be lucky enough to kill him. Meanwhile, I believe that many of the readers will be interested in this article.

Google

Google

Perhaps it is you who should Google. Such a smart fellow like you can give us the date of each incident where the various media have claimed that he was injured and the date of each incident where the various media have claimed that he was killed. After all, if these were claimed numerous times by the media on different dates, it should be a snap for you to give us the information.

Forum List

Back