Egged 'dehumanizes' bus ads

Now you answer donkey? After irosie defended you you should thank her for doing your dirty work, and the nation of islam are a bunch of idiots no Muslims care about them, and Nidal Hassan deserves his punishment what's your point donkey? Everyone condemned him. Americans don't wanna fight Israel' war, leave Iran to yourselves and stop crying about Muslims like netanyhu does everyday

"no muslims care about the nation of islam" ??? wrong again
in fact Saudi arabia builds giant mosques for them in the USA
and if "no muslims care about" them why does saudi arabia let
them into mecca Nation of islam muslims ARE MUSLIMS according
to muslims The nation of islam has its origin in the USA more than 60 or 70 years
and was actually FUNDED AND CREATED BY ARAB MUSLIMS who saw the
black population a vulnerable group just as today muslims go to jails
to recruit converts
"BecauseIknow" is just another retarded Muslim Jihadist liar asshole off the streets of some Muslim shithole. What can we expect.

You don't have any other ways to coverup your lies so you resort to false insulting? If you're that stupid don't start a conversation you don't know shit about.

Now you answer donkey? After irosie defended you you should thank her for doing your dirty work, and the nation of islam are a bunch of idiots no Muslims care about them, and Nidal Hassan deserves his punishment what's your point donkey? Everyone condemned him. Americans don't wanna fight Israel' war, leave Iran to yourselves and stop crying about Muslims like netanyhu does everyday

to muslims The nation of islam has its origin in the USA more than 60 or 70 years
to recruit converts

None of that is true, nation of Islam s a black Muslim group who are supremacists and where did this donkey bring another irrevalant topic?
Yeah well, all "Muslim movements" are supremacist, because Islam in itself is a supremacist, violent, and intolerant religion.

Nation of Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Nation of Islam preaches adherence to the Five Pillars of the Islamic Faith. 1 Belief in one God (Allah) 2 Prayer 3 Fasting 4 Charity 5 Pilgrimage (Hajj) – a Spiritual Journey

Louis Farrakhan who broke away from the organization, re-established the Nation of Islam under the original Fardian doctrines, and remains its leader.[54] Today the group has a wide influence in the African American community. The first Million Man March took place in Washington, D.C. 1995.

to recruit converts

None of that is true, nation of Islam s a black Muslim group who are supremacists and where did this donkey bring another irrevalant topic?

none is true? I live in an area of the world full of NATION OF ISLAM people -----I have been in mosques which were not NATION OF ISLAM----but nation of islam people go there just like any other muslim My town is chock ful of MOSQUES built for NATION OF ISLAM people by Saudi arabia

maybe you never met nation of islam people-----------well they are in the USA it is a USA movement ----targeting black americans Did someone tell you that saudi arabia does not let them visit mecca? someone lied to you

to recruit converts

none is true? I live in an area of the world full of NATION OF ISLAM people -----I have been in mosques which were not NATION OF ISLAM----but nation of islam people go there just like any other muslim My town is chock ful of MOSQUES built for NATION OF ISLAM people by Saudi arabia

maybe you never met nation of islam people-----------well they are in the USA it is a USA movement ----targeting black americans Did someone tell you that saudi arabia does not let them visit mecca? someone lied to you

Your a fool, Wikipedia again, the nation of Islam is irrelevant to this topic, you keep telling us you know Muslims, you know Palestinians, you know afghanis, you know the Pharoah, your a victim of Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Germany, turkey what else your a victim of slavery next your another donkey liar?

Don't bring irrevalant topics to this discussion that's like me not responding to Rudy's post and putting a random article about Jewish circumsion being banned in Germany.

Your a fool, Wikipedia again, the nation of Islam is irrelevant to this topic, you keep telling us you know Muslims, you know Palestinians, you know afghanis, you know the Pharoah, your a victim of Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Germany, turkey what else your a victim of slavery next your another donkey liar?

Don't bring irrevalant topics to this discussion that's like me not responding to Rudy's post and putting a random article about Jewish circumsion being banned in Germany.
Eh, stop whining, hmar, rouh mus zib maniuk.

You're a lying Muselman kalb.

This guy has the balls to call someone a liar, despite all his posts being shit and lies, lmao Roudy insults don't offend me, insults never offend Israelis or Palestinians dumbass thats why I know you're not an Israeli Jew
You say you were not banned, that you were busy? Were you busy practicing; your Taqqiyah or practicing walking on water?

Are you making fun of Jesus? I wasn't planning on going on for the past few days anyway

This guy has the balls to call someone a liar, despite all his posts being shit and lies, lmao Roudy insults don't offend me, insults never offend Israelis or Palestinians dumbass thats why I know you're not an Israeli Jew
You say you were not banned, that you were busy? Were you busy practicing; your Taqqiyah or practicing walking on water?

Are you making fun of Jesus? I wasn't planning on going on for the past few days anyway
Why did it say "Banned" under your user name? Everyone can see it but you 'cause you can't get on the Board till your ban is lifted. It happens to everyone so take it on the chin like a little man.

Why did it say "Banned" under your user name? Everyone can see it but you 'cause you can't get on the Board till your ban is lifted. It happens to everyone so take it on the chin like a little man.

Doesn't matter I was busy anyways

You're a lying Muselman kalb.

Jackasse IslamoNazi terrorist lovers like "because" will lie to you even about the most basic things. It's a mental illness.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

Jackasse IslamoNazi terrorist lovers like "because" will lie to you even about the most basic things. It's a mental illness.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

Donkey is back with another cheap ass islamophobe propoganda website talking about dead people

Donkey is back with another cheap ass islamophobe propoganda website talking about dead people
Jackass Muselman Khara: "yeah so...I've been busy...even though they banned my filthy ass!"

He must have been getting drunk on the job, WORKING AT THE DONKEY SPERM BANK! Yup, he's "that" important! Ha ha ha!

Forum List

Back