Effin' How?

Been on here almost two month. Sending as many messages as possible, considering I have other things going on in my life, I'm up to 221 messages.

Por favor, explain avec moi how a few get to 20,000 or even 70,000 "messages" in only a few years?

You can't: they are paid accounts placed here, and that are manned 24x7 by different agents...pretenders.

Prove me wrong.

The VAST majority of real individuals here will immediately say "oh, yeah. wow".

Time to clean the house.
maybe you should wait till youve been here a while before you start making demands of others,,

Magaturd to English, please. Complete a fucking thought, already.
Internet-police.jpg

Call him a Magaturd!

That's not a word, General Starkey!

Who cares, we need to distract them with our superior cleverness!

Been on here almost two month. Sending as many messages as possible, considering I have other things going on in my life, I'm up to 221 messages.

Por favor, explain avec moi how a few get to 20,000 or even 70,000 "messages" in only a few years?

You can't: they are paid accounts placed here, and that are manned 24x7 by different agents...pretenders.

Prove me wrong.

The VAST majority of real individuals here will immediately say "oh, yeah. wow".

Time to clean the house.
Welcome

You're seeing a whole team of shrinks ain't ya?

Prove me wrong.

Time to clean the house.
I'm going to do a lil mathematicals here. Sending many messages??????

You are averaging 4 a day. Man we have maniacs who do that in 10 minutes

Different agents and paid accounts???.....Fascinating

ahem, who died and made you boss?
Some people's messages take them a very short time to write. They're here for entertainment and not using their brain.
Magaturd to English, please. Complete a fucking thought, already.
Many of the democrats are actually spawned from foreign troll farms. They all say the exact same thing at the exact same kind. We just fuck around with them and pretend we don't know
View attachment 546945

Hire a secretary

*****CHUCKLE*****

The irony
This is like someone saying "your stupid" :lol:
maybe you should wait till youve been here a while before you start making demands of others,,
I WILL gain a better sense of humor yet! :auiqs.jpg:

I'm just posting to see how many messages I have....
On average, 11.26 messages per day, 7 days a week, for 11 years. if each of your messages were 1/4" (typical font size), they would be 3 times taller than General Sherman (tallest sequoia tree), 50% taller than the Seattle Space Needle, or as high as First Canadian Place, Canada's tallest building.

I think the three "blacks" here are all one person, and that person is a white guy trolling.

PS. Divide a persons post count by their reaction score and you can easily tell who's opinions are highly regarded and who is shouting into their own ear.
Not really. It tells you how many friends they have and a rough estimate of the right/left ratio on the board. I remember in 2016 well thought out posts getting very few responses, while posting “Hillary sucks“ would garner a dozen thumbs up.

ahem, who died and made you boss?
Me!

Prove me wrong.

Time to clean the house.
Who cares how much someone posts on here except those that have nothing else to do but count how many posts someone has written…

Not really. It tells you how many friends they have and a rough estimate of the right/left ratio on the board. I remember in 2016 well thought out posts getting very few responses, while posting “Hillary sucks“ would garner a dozen thumbs up.
"Hillary sucks" <-- :thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup:

Forum List

Back