Effin' How?

Samofvt

Diamond Member
Aug 9, 2021
Been on here almost two month. Sending as many messages as possible, considering I have other things going on in my life, I'm up to 221 messages.

Por favor, explain avec moi how a few get to 20,000 or even 70,000 "messages" in only a few years?

You can't: they are paid accounts placed here, and that are manned 24x7 by different agents...pretenders.

Prove me wrong.

The VAST majority of real individuals here will immediately say "oh, yeah. wow".

Time to clean the house.

Been on here almost two month. Sending as many messages as possible, considering I have other things going on in my life, I'm up to 221 messages.

Por favor, explain avec moi how a few get to 20,000 or even 70,000 "messages" in only a few years?

You can't: they are paid accounts placed here, and that are manned 24x7 by different agents...pretenders.

Prove me wrong.

The VAST majority of real individuals here will immediately say "oh, yeah. wow".

Time to clean the house.
ahem, who died and made you boss?

Prove me wrong.

Time to clean the house.
Learn to type faster.

Prove me wrong.

Time to clean the house.
I feel ya.

I've been here 13 years in August and have 24,000 posts...and to me that seems like I've spent a lot more time here than I should have.

PS. Divide a persons post count by their reaction score and you can easily tell who's opinions are highly regarded and who is shouting into their own ear.

Prove me wrong.

Time to clean the house.
Okay, you outted me, I'm the guy who makes the 'big bucks' on this site.
Looking for a job?

Prove me wrong.

Time to clean the house.
Things like you don't accept proof.

1633288805633.png

Hire a secretary

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Prove me wrong.

Time to clean the house.

Many of the democrats are actually spawned from foreign troll farms. They all say the exact same thing at the exact same kind. We just fuck around with them and pretend we don't know

Prove me wrong.

Time to clean the house.

Some people's messages take them a very short time to write. They're here for entertainment and not using their brain.

Forum List

Back