Education

I forgot . What do you teach? Wrestling? Is that even a class? or was it English to illegals? or both?

How about this: I went to 8 years of grade school (No kindergarten. Sorry.) I went to four years of high school. I went to college for many years, but let's say the equivalent of four more years. Then I went to law school for four years, full time, at night. Then I went to MBA school for a year or so (dropped out - couldn't find a parking space).

By my calculations, that's about 21 years in a classroom, plus another year or two in seminars - Continuing Legal Education and similar stuff.

And yet, the initiator of this thread thinks that I am nothing more than an ignorant dilittante when it comes to education.

I suspect it is zero.
Judged on the basis of consistently trading a significant profit , the answer is at least one .
I am guided by Chris Vermeulen of Technical Traders fame and members of the Kitko team and do very nicely , thank you .

Be more specific.
Let's take smart for example (this is in your wheelhouse). Do they test at grade level? Of course, there's more to smart than academics, but this is a good place to start measuring.

With the exception of mental disability there is no good reason why any student should perform less than excellent, "A", in any subject.

Is there another subject on this site that compels people with little to no personal experience to pontificate as if experts based on nothing more than tweets, sensationalist news stories, and general online hysteria? Why?

Forum List

Back