Education

My question is whether there is another forum where one person claims to be the sole authority and indulges in continual logical fallacies based upon the appeal to such?

I mean, other than the race forum, obviously.

How many actual economists do we have posting here?
"Actual" economists are idiots as they only deal in macroeconomics where the numbers are so big that no one can make sense of them.
Just look what happened when scientists discovered that they had "billions and billions" of years to play with. They came up with a crackpot theory that took "billions and billions" of years to hatch.

"Economics has always been a mystery to me." -Henry Kissinger

Last edited:
Seems to be the case with every subject talked about on here.

Look at how many experts in economics we have on here.
Few listen to real experts, preferring to choose the so-called experts whose ideas mirror their own.

There is a lot of good advice presented here that is put down by others, who appear to be here for only that purpose. However, people know good advice when they hear it. Whether they follow it is another matter.

Last edited:
Is there another subject on this site that compels people with little to no personal experience to pontificate as if experts based on nothing more than tweets, sensationalist news stories, and general online hysteria? Why?
I get where you're coming from as a teacher.

But as teachers, we have to always keep in mind that the parents we deal with are the world's leading experts on what they want and expect for their child's education.

Please WHAT?

I indicated that all sub-forums are full of that shit, not that each and every poster does it.

Learn to read dumb shit.
Thanks for finally answering my question (you did notice the question mark, didn't you)? ;)

Last edited:
I get where you're coming from as a teacher.

But as teachers, we have to always keep in mind that the parents we deal with are the world's leading experts on what they want and expect for their child's education.
Parents as well as teachers must be judged by the product they produce.

Forum List

Back