Education system, bullies, and lack of education

I

Indofred

From another thread......

I do feel safer flying when the captain announces himself as Capt Smith, Jones, McDonald, Peterson and the like.

Indeed....a name like "Barak Hussein Obama" would be disturbing.....

Over 50% of Sikh Children Are Bullied in School, Simply Because of Their Faith - PolicyMic

American kids bully Sikh kids because the American kids are too stupid to know the difference between Sikhs and Muslims.

These American kids have been indoctrinated as to who to hate but have no clue about the people they hate, and can't even identify them, so they bully anyone they think might be a Muslim.

Does this indicate a serious problem in the American press, the education system or is it all the parents' fault ..... or bits of all?

I do feel safer flying when the captain announces himself as Capt Smith, Jones, McDonald, Peterson and the like.

Over 50% of Sikh Children Are Bullied in School, Simply Because of Their Faith - PolicyMic

American kids bully Sikh kids because the American kids are too stupid to know the difference between Sikhs and Muslims.

These American kids have been indoctrinated as to who to hate but have no clue about the people they hate, and can't even identify them, so they bully anyone they think might be a Muslim.

Does this indicate a serious problem in the American press, the education system or is it all the parents' fault ..... or bits of all?

Parents.

You think American kids are afraid of Sikh sissies? Surely you just. Coward jihadists strap bomb vests on stupid Muslem kids in Islamic cultures but in the US Muslem kids tend to keep to themselves in school and are rarely bullies.

You think American kids are afraid of Sikh sissies? Surely you just. Coward jihadists strap bomb vests on stupid Muslem kids in Islamic cultures but in the US Muslem kids tend to keep to themselves in school and are rarely bullies.

Could you post that in English, please?

But, if they could tell the difference that would make it ok?

Kids mimic adults. Any bullying stems from watching adults in action. They see it on the television, hear it in churches and mosques, watch parents and see it through quasi patriotic gestures.

It indicates your personal ignorance. Isn't there anything interesting happening in whatever gutter you woke up in for you to post about instead of devoting your entire worthless life to obsessing over my country, worm?

It indicates your personal ignorance. Isn't there anything interesting happening in whatever gutter you woke up in for you to post about instead of devoting your entire worthless life to obsessing over my country, worm?

This posts suggests idiocy is behind the bullying.

This posts suggests idiocy is behind the bullying.

I guess there really isn't anything interesting happening in whatever gutter you woke up in for you to post about instead of devoting your entire worthless life to obsessing over my country.

Meh. "Bullying"is the new "zero tolerance" bullshit going on in school, that actually increases the incidence of bullying and is a form of bullying itself. Bullies now are able to torment other children, and when those children react, run to admin and whine that they are being bullied, and the kids they target get in trouble for it.

It's also a code word to the left, and a way to force others to treat them and their causes with more respect than they merit, or have to show others. Just as it's now called "hate speech" to reference certain passages of the bible, it's now "bullying" if a child defends himself from attack, or dares to voice an opinion that another kid doesn't like.

My daughter was reprimanded for asking another (much older) girl if she believed in God. This other girl is KNOWN in the school as a Satanist. She's 3 years older than my daughter and a volunteer in one of the after school programs. My daughter asked her if she believed in God, and the little bitch went to the supervisors and said she was made "uncomfortable" by the question.

Guess what...if you can't handle being asked questions by little girls about your religion, don't advertise it, and don't volunteer in after school programs.

The whole bullying thing is a smoke screen to distract from the fact that liberal policies have resulted in societal breakdown, that is at its worst in the schools. We have encouraged depravity and intolerance in the schools, so now they are going to blame the parents of the kids who aren't weirdos.

This is an outrage. Public schools should facilitate proper bigotry. There is simply no excuse for bullying Sikhs in the mistaken belief that they are Muslims! Bully them because they are Ragheads!

Truly, our kids should be taught sufficient information to appropriately dislike Dots, Gooks, Spics, Camel Jockeys, Jungle Bunnies, Wops, Hymies, Limies, Mics, Ofays, Papists, Pollocks, and assorted nationalities originating in Western and Eastern Europe, South America, and the Aleutian Islands, not to mention Woo-woo and Raghead Indians (aka Sikhs), wimmin, and queers.

Have I left anybody out?

Christians. Christians are bullied consistently not only by other children, but by their teachers.

What interesting replies.

No one cares about the kids because they aren't seen as real Americans.
Odd for a country built on immigration.

How many children do you have in the US school system?

Forum List

Back