Education in the Kerguelen Islands

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
The Kerguelen Islands website that I'm in the process of making... is about making a country out of the Kerguelen Islands..
It's the smallest one of the three great islands in the region... Australia, New Zealand and the Kerguelen Islands..
Its about the size of Puerto Rico, area wise.

This is the kind of an educational system that I would have there, if I made a country out of it.

My school would be stacked to the rafters with books about Animals.
Students there would be study Ecology, Zoology and Animal Husbandry, Animal Behavior, Marine Biology, Paleontology and so on..
The school would also have wildlife there for the students to handle.

So that they have skills in being around Animals.... mainly because they would need it... but also to help keep a stigma against animals from taking root.

Because I would have a marine park not like SeaWorld... but more like Discovery Cove and a Zoo like Busch Gardens... staffed by professionals, not showmen.

I would also have a Marine Sanctuary.

And things like Primates, Camels, Giraffes would be allowed to Roam free in society amongst us.

The Big cats would be in our Big Cat sanctuary that people can drive through in their land rovers.

The Kerguelen Islands website that I'm in the process of making... is about making a country out of the Kerguelen Islands..
It's the smallest one of the three great islands in the region... Australia, New Zealand and the Kerguelen Islands..
Its about the size of Puerto Rico, area wise.

This is the kind of an educational system that I would have there, if I made a country out of it.

My school would be stacked to the rafters with books about Animals.
Students there would be study Ecology, Zoology and Animal Husbandry, Animal Behavior, Marine Biology, Paleontology and so on..
The school would also have wildlife there for the students to handle.

So that they have skills in being around Animals.... mainly because they would need it... but also to help keep a stigma against animals from taking root.

Because I would have a marine park not like SeaWorld... but more like Discovery Cove and a Zoo like Busch Gardens... staffed by professionals, not showmen.

I would also have a Marine Sanctuary.

And things like Primates, Camels, Giraffes would be allowed to Roam free in society amongst us.

The Big cats would be in our Big Cat sanctuary that people can drive through in their land rovers.
Pretty cool. I like it.
Do you have anybody to work though? You know just simple jobs like production of food and such; pedaling the "bicycle electricity generators" (poor man's power plant) for your marine sanctuary and big cat habitat, picking up the shit after free roaming Primates, Camels and Giraffes? You know, the everyday work outside the habitats and sanctuaries and libraries and schools.

Forum List

Back