AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Dr. Shonna Etienne COONS.jpg

Hello, the following FB broadcasts were created by marriage counselor Dr. Shonna Etienne, Ph.D.

"BLACK MAN DEFINED: A Boy With A Purpose Becomes A Man When the Purpose is Fulfilled." (PART 1) Published 3:08 PM Nov 29, 2018

"BLACK MAN DEFINED: A Boy With A Purpose Becomes A Man When the Purpose is Fulfilled." (PART II) Published 7:20PM Nov 29, 2018

I have to be honest, keeping it REAL. Listening to Dr. Etienne I hear an angry, disingenuous American woman WILLFULLY IGNORING the fact that large numbers of SELFISH, immature, apathetic black American girls, women and mothers have kicked MEN out of their homes, opting for Uncle Sam or Child Support payments to provide for the #FATHERLESS children they choose to birth.

'Lamenting Multiple Baby Daddies' - Ms JazzySlim2005

Listening to Dr. Etienne I hear a hateful person choosing to denigrate black American citizens as C^^NS. :ugh:

Listening to Dr. Etienne I hear a fellow citizen calling for love and respect while angrily pointing fingers at men, many WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, were irresponsibly introduced to a FATHERLESS, traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

At 43:25 in (PART I) Dr. Etienne states, "This is about being at war and we on a team"

In a FB recording titled, "Let's go to WAR #SandySpeaks", the late practicing social activist Ms. Sandra Bland declares war on apparent emotionally ill fellow citizens she characterizes as "thugs and gangbangers."

THE LATE SANDRA BLAND SHARING PAIN

William 'Willie' Cooper was fatally shot July 15, 2017 on Chicago_02..jpg

I m curious to learn if Dr. Etienne would have joined Ms. Bland in declaring war on a population of emotionally troubled citizens, WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced an UNHEALTHY, traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

I published a few questions to (PART I) of Dr. Etienne's Nov29 broadcast. She has not replied.

I'm going to be totally honest, listening to Dr. Etienne's anger, rage and hostility toward men leads me to believe she belongs to a specific population of American women who President and Mrs. Obama's American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests denigrate as less than human b*tches.

Shawn Carter, Nasir Jones, Barack Obama.jpg

Listening to Dr. Etienne leaves very little doubt she is an AVERAGE black American woman this apparent caring responsible woman speaks about in the following seven minute intelligent critique of women.

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Erika, Published on Mar 7, 2014

At 58:15 in (PART I) listening to Dr. Etienne willfully denigrate family and friends as "sleeping coons", leaves no doubt she belongs to a population of illogical thinking, hate embracing PRO BLACK minded Americans who the following apparent caring American citizens speak about.

YouTube Search Terms: 'Exposing 'PRO BLACK' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

___
YouTube Search Terms: Dysfunctional 'PRO BLACK American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll

'Pro Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr David Carroll
___
Now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey has LOUDLY addressed our Nation's Public Health Crisis, will Dr. Shonna Etienne, Ph.D join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of the 'Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about our Nation's PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS & potentially life scarring medical disease/condition?

Recently, Oprah Winfrey learned about and shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS. Knowledge Oprah exuberantly declares is a "game changer."

"Oprah Winfrey, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

Oprah Winfrey "Fixing The Hole In Your Soul"

_Belinda Pittman-McGee Oprah Winfrey_02.jpg

_tupac dr nadine burke harris common.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, the following FB broadcasts were created by marriage counselor Dr. Shonna Etienne, Ph.D.

"BLACK MAN DEFINED: A Boy With A Purpose Becomes A Man When the Purpose is Fulfilled." (PART 1) Published 3:08 PM Nov 29, 2018

"BLACK MAN DEFINED: A Boy With A Purpose Becomes A Man When the Purpose is Fulfilled." (PART II) Published 7:20PM Nov 29, 2018

I have to be honest, keeping it REAL. Listening to Dr. Etienne I hear an angry, disingenuous American woman WILLFULLY IGNORING the fact that large numbers of SELFISH, immature, apathetic black American girls, women and mothers have kicked MEN out of their homes, opting for Uncle Sam or Child Support payments to provide for the #FATHERLESS children they choose to birth.

'Lamenting Multiple Baby Daddies' - Ms JazzySlim2005

Listening to Dr. Etienne I hear a hateful person choosing to denigrate black American citizens as C^^NS. :ugh:

Listening to Dr. Etienne I hear a fellow citizen calling for love and respect while angrily pointing fingers at men, many WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, were irresponsibly introduced to a FATHERLESS, traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

At 43:25 in (PART I) Dr. Etienne states, "This is about being at war and we on a team"

In a FB recording titled, "Let's go to WAR #SandySpeaks", the late practicing social activist Ms. Sandra Bland declares war on apparent emotionally ill fellow citizens she characterizes as "thugs and gangbangers."

THE LATE SANDRA BLAND SHARING PAIN

I m curious to learn if Dr. Etienne would have joined Ms. Bland in declaring war on a population of emotionally troubled citizens, WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced an UNHEALTHY, traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

I published a few questions to (PART I) of Dr. Etienne's Nov29 broadcast. She has not replied.

I'm going to be totally honest, listening to Dr. Etienne's anger, rage and hostility toward men leads me to believe she belongs to a specific population of American women who President and Mrs. Obama's American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests denigrate as less than human b*tches.

Listening to Dr. Etienne leaves very little doubt she is an AVERAGE black American woman this apparent caring responsible woman speaks about in the following seven minute intelligent critique of women.

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Erika, Published on Mar 7, 2014

At 58:15 in (PART I) listening to Dr. Etienne willfully denigrate family and friends as "sleeping coons", leaves no doubt she belongs to a population of illogical thinking, hate embracing PRO BLACK minded Americans who the following apparent caring American citizens speak about.

YouTube Search Terms: 'Exposing 'PRO BLACK' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

___
YouTube Search Terms: Dysfunctional 'PRO BLACK American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll

'Pro Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr David Carroll
___
Now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey has LOUDLY addressed our Nation's Public Health Crisis, will Dr. Shonna Etienne, Ph.D join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of the 'Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about our Nation's PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS & potentially life scarring medical disease/condition?

Recently, Oprah Winfrey learned about and shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS. Knowledge Oprah exuberantly declares is a "game changer."

"Oprah Winfrey, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

Oprah Winfrey "Fixing The Hole In Your Soul"

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

What do you disagree with what she said specifically? Top 3

Way too much stuff for an opening of a discussion. Why haven't you realized this yet?
Start your own website if you want to present a lot of content.
I think this is just a racist rant from a troll. Because they aren't even interested in commenting on our comments. Imagine starting a thread and than not wanting to discuss it. Weirdo.

Obviously no one is going to watch 10 hours of video to see whta you are talking about.
I listened to about 7-8 minutes of the first video - AND I AGREE - with what she said that I heard.
She is right. There is, and has been for years, a pandemic of irresponsibility, childishness and reactionary brutes among youg black males.
How on earth could anyone disagree with that??

Forum List

Back