EDITORIAL: What I Said When My White Friend Asked for My Black Opinion on White Privilege

I know, that's why I told Cletus he did not have the right answer. You whites are the victim class.
You ASSume I'm white.

I guess you think anyone that doesn't step-n-fetch for Democrat Massas gotsta be white...

You're white. You guys really need to stop that democratic plantation shit. We all understand that you're race baiting. You guys support the maintenance of confederate symbols and celebrations. It is apparent that you are racist.

Uh huh. It's not racism when you do it.

It's not racism because it's not racism.

^^^ Yet another Racist Race Baiting post in Racist Race Baiting thread by a Racist Race Baiting Racer Baiiter ^^^

Here's the real difference between you and the whinging authoress and me, swampy. I don't keep an Epic List of Grievances going back to my earlier childhood. I do grok that there are a great variety of people in the world and not all of them will be happy with me nor I with them. Que Sera Sear. Life is too short to nurse such grievances...but if that is how you and Lori wish to live, knock yourselves out.
Neither "race baiting" nor "race baiter" is a word/term.

Now go sit in the corner, dunce!....

A-pointing-finger-by-Jeremy-Crantek-343x215.jpg

duncecap.jpeg

The author's fifth account...

5. When I got accepted to Harvard (as a fellow AP student you were witness to what an academic beast I was in high school, yes?), three separate times I encountered white strangers as I prepped for my maiden trip to Cambridge that rankle to this day. The first was the white doctor giving me a physical at Kaiser: Me: “I need to send an immunization report to my college so I can matriculate.” Doctor: “Where are you going?” Me: “Harvard.” Doctor: “You mean the one in Massachusetts?” The second was in a store, looking for supplies I needed from Harvard’s suggested “what to bring with you” list. Store employee: “Where are you going?” Me: “Harvard.” Store employee: “You mean the one in Massachusetts?” The third was at UPS, shipping off boxes of said “what to bring” to Harvard. I was in line behind a white boy mailing boxes to Princeton, and in front of a white woman sending her child’s boxes to wherever. Woman, to the boy: “What college are you going to?” Boy: “Princeton.” Woman: “Congratulations!” Woman, to me: “Where are you sending your boxes?” Me: “Harvard.” Woman: “You mean the one in Massachusetts?” I think: “No bitch, the one downtown next to the liquor store.” But I say, gesturing to my LABELED boxes: “Yes, the one in Massachusetts.” Then she says congratulations but it’s too fucking late. The point here is if no one has ever questioned your intellectual capabilities or attendance at an elite institution based solely on your skin color, that is white privilege.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Now you sound like a white guy in denial.

Sorry pal. You are a race baiting POS.

No, you're just a racist pile of shit who thinks a black person pointing out racism and actually holds whites who are racists accountable is the same thing as being a racist.

^^^ Yet another Racist Race Baiting post in Racist Race Baiting thread by a Racist Race Baiting Racer Baiiter ^^^

Here's the real difference between you and the whinging authoress and me, swampy. I don't keep an Epic List of Grievances going back to my earlier childhood. I do grok that there are a great variety of people in the world and not all of them will be happy with me nor I with them. Que Sera Sear. Life is too short to nurse such grievances...but if that is how you and Lori wish to live, knock yourselves out.
Neither "race baiting" nor "race baiter" is a word/term.

Now go sit in the corner, dunce!....

A-pointing-finger-by-Jeremy-Crantek-343x215.jpg

duncecap.jpeg

^^^ Racist Race Baiting Race Baiter can't handle reality ^^^

The author's sixth account really shows how coddled and ensconced the average white person, particularly the white male, is in this country...

6. In my freshman college tutorial, our small group of 4-5 was assigned to read Thoreau, Emerson, Malcolm X, Joseph Conrad, Dreiser, etc. When it was the week to discuss “The Autobiography of Malcolm X” one white boy boldly claimed he couldn’t even get through it because he couldn’t relate and didn’t think he should be forced to read it. I don’t remember the words I said, but I still remember the feeling – I think it’s what doctors refer to as chandelier pain – as soon as a sensitive area on a patient is touched, they shoot through the roof – that’s what I felt. I know I said something like my whole life I’ve had to read “things that don’t have anything to do with me or that I relate to” but I find a way anyway because that’s what learning is about – trying to understand other people’s perspectives. The point here is – the canon of literature studied in the United States, as well as the majority of television and movies – have focused primarily on the works or achievements of white men. So if you have never experienced or considered how damaging it is/was/could be to grow up without myriad role models and images in school that reflect you in your required reading material or in the mainstream media – that is white privilege.

Pure white fragility on display.

No, you're just a racist pile of shit who thinks a black person pointing out racism and actually holds whites who are racists accountable is the same thing as being a racist.
Never once have I mentioned race in derogatory terms.
You on the other hand...
Calling out a POS is just that. Color has nothing to do with it.

Never once have I mentioned race in derogatory terms.
You on the other hand...
Calling out a POS is just that. Color has nothing to do with it.

I don't see you in threads doing this to whites. You never address the whites here making racist comments. Color has everything to do with this. Just because whites like you get your feelings hurt because there are blacks that refuse to ignore white racism doesn't make blacks doing it racists. Gaslighting doesn't work here. And the race pimped bullshit white conservatives claim is racism isn't.

The author's sixth account really shows how coddled and ensconced the average white person, particularly the white male, is in this country...

6. In my freshman college tutorial, our small group of 4-5 was assigned to read Thoreau, Emerson, Malcolm X, Joseph Conrad, Dreiser, etc. When it was the week to discuss “The Autobiography of Malcolm X” one white boy boldly claimed he couldn’t even get through it because he couldn’t relate and didn’t think he should be forced to read it. I don’t remember the words I said, but I still remember the feeling – I think it’s what doctors refer to as chandelier pain – as soon as a sensitive area on a patient is touched, they shoot through the roof – that’s what I felt. I know I said something like my whole life I’ve had to read “things that don’t have anything to do with me or that I relate to” but I find a way anyway because that’s what learning is about – trying to understand other people’s perspectives. The point here is – the canon of literature studied in the United States, as well as the majority of television and movies – have focused primarily on the works or achievements of white men. So if you have never experienced or considered how damaging it is/was/could be to grow up without myriad role models and images in school that reflect you in your required reading material or in the mainstream media – that is white privilege.

Pure white fragility on display.

What do you think Asian people living in the US feel? Not a lot of Asians in history lessons in US school system either. But I don't hear them crying about it. I guess they just shrug their shoulders and accept reality. Black people are apparently so triggered by it that they want to change history and take credit for things they had nothing to do with.

And yes, I have considered what it would be like to grow up black seeing white faces everywhere on TV and in history books. Must suck, probably inflames a lot of the resentment we see today.

What do you think Asian people living in the US feel? Not a lot of Asians in history lessons in US school system either. But I don't hear them crying about it. I guess they just shrug their shoulders and accept reality. Black people are apparently so triggered by it that they want to change history and take credit for things they had nothing to do with.

And yes, I have considered what it would be like to grow up black seeing white faces everywhere on TV and in history books. Must suck, probably inflames a lot of the resentment we see today.
Did Asians living in America get kidnapped, by force, from their native country? Were they subject to being stacked upon each other, including dead bodies on hundreds and thousands of ships on their way to the Americas? Were they forced into slavery? Were they subject to having their families broken at any instance their masters deemed, through sale? Were they beaten to death for little to no reason? Were they subject to Jim Crow and bigotry even after slavery? Did they have a government of a Western Civilation deem them 3/5ths of a white man? Have Asians living in America been subject to red lining, voter poll suppression, discrimination for hundreds of years at the hands of the white man and his government?

If not then WTF are you even COMPARING them to African Americans?

You really are one dumb son-of-bitch. Seriously.

#SMHGOP

The author's seventh account...

7. All seniors at Harvard are invited to a fancy, seated group lunch with our respective dorm Masters. (Yes, they were called “Masters” up until this February when they changed it to “Faculty Deans,” but that’s just a tasty little side dish to the main course of this remembrance). While we were being served by the Dunster House cafeteria staff – the black ladies from Haiti and Boston that ran the line daily; I still remember Jackie’s kindness and warmth to this day – Master Sally mused out loud how proud they must be to be serving the nation’s best and brightest. I don’t know if they heard her, but I did and it made me uncomfortable and sick. The point here is, if you’ve never been blindsided when you are just trying to enjoy a meal by a well-paid faculty member’s patronizing and racist assumptions about how grateful black people must feel to be in their presence – you have white privilege

Did Asians living in America get kidnapped, by force, from their native country? Were they subject to being stacked upon each other, including dead bodies on hundreds and thousands of ships on their way to the Americas? Were they forced into slavery? Were they subject to having their families broken at any instance their masters deemed, through sale? Were they beaten to death for little to no reason? Were they subject to Jim Crow and bigotry even after slavery? Did they have a government of a Western Civilation deem them 3/5ths of a white man? Have Asians living in America been subject to red lining, voter poll suppression, discrimination for hundreds of years at the hands of the white man and his government?

If not then WTF are you even COMPARING them to African Americans?

You really are one dumb son-of-bitch. Seriously.

#SMHGOP

No, but they were grinded up into paste in the mortar that holds together parts of the Great wall. They were starved and oppressed by their Communist government. Don't hear them bitching about it...

No, but they were grinded up into paste in the mortar that holds together parts of the Great wall. They were starved and oppressed by their Communist government. Don't hear them bitching about it...
Where? And who's fault was it?

Where? And who's fault was it?

IF African tribes kept records, there would be plenty of accounts of them committing atrocities against one another.

Who started the african slave trade? Arabs.

Who owned the majority of slave markets and ships? Jews.

Who started the abolitionist movement? White Christians.

IF African tribes kept records, there would be plenty of accounts of them committing atrocities against one another.

Good to see you RUN from the question. At least you have the sense enough to do that.

PDVD_001-10.jpg~original

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Good to see you RUN from the question. At least you have the sense enough to do that.

PDVD_001-10.jpg~original

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Chinese were oppressed and starved thanks to a political theory that originated from European Jewish intellectuals.

The same theory that animates the modern Democrat party and the most strident black activists.

Forum List

Back