Ed Schultz' Wife Wendy Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer

Damn, that woman seems cursed. First, she marries a blowhard loser with barely enough talent to sit as a host on the worst network on tv. A blowhard loser that is also fat and espouses the politics of the loser class. And then she gets cancer. Fucked up.

Says one of the bigger losers on the board. Buford, you have offered nothing of worth, of beauty, of truth on this Board. Therefore, your postings, like a few others here, should be taken in the sense of good Catholic pedagogy: your example is worth the notice so that we know how NOT to think or act.

Sick little twit. As long as you make personal insults to my posts, this is what you get. Your choice.

Damn, that woman seems cursed. First, she marries a blowhard loser with barely enough talent to sit as a host on the worst network on tv. A blowhard loser that is also fat and espouses the politics of the loser class. And then she gets cancer. Fucked up.

That's what happens when you marry a loser like Ed Schultz. We all should pray for Jake's family also. They need it.

Ed Schultz made a devastating announcement on his radio show on Thursday.

The MSNBC host, who has been absent from his radio and TV show for the past week, announced that his wife Wendy was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. Speaking to his guest radio host Mike Papantonio, Schultz said that he and his wife had been "through the ringer."

"It's been a real jolt to say the least," Schultz said. "It shakes you to your bones. But she's a tough girl, and she went through surgery yesterday. The doctors feel like they got all of it...but we've got a long way to go."

Ed Schultz' Wife Wendy Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer (VIDEO)

I don't listen to his show, but I wish his wife the best. Hopefully she will make it through and beat this.

Ovarian cancer is a devastating diagnosis. I hope she remains blissfully comfortable. God bless them.

Ed Schultz is a lying sack of dog shit; but I hope and pray for his wife's speedy recovery and for his family during this frightening time.

Your heart is so big, WillowTree! That's beautiful.

Ed Schultz made a devastating announcement on his radio show on Thursday.

The MSNBC host, who has been absent from his radio and TV show for the past week, announced that his wife Wendy was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. Speaking to his guest radio host Mike Papantonio, Schultz said that he and his wife had been "through the ringer."

"It's been a real jolt to say the least," Schultz said. "It shakes you to your bones. But she's a tough girl, and she went through surgery yesterday. The doctors feel like they got all of it...but we've got a long way to go."

Ed Schultz' Wife Wendy Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer (VIDEO)

I don't listen to his show, but I wish his wife the best. Hopefully she will make it through and beat this.

Ovarian cancer is a devastating diagnosis. I hope she remains blissfully comfortable. God bless them.

Forum List

Back