Ed Schultz Praises Obama For Preventing The Iranian Bombing Plot! Huh?

Of course Presidents never do anything. They just delegate and get credit for everything that happens on their watch

Unless it's a Republican president of course

Well, only partisan hacks congratulate a President - any President - for the work of others. Since you are a partisan hack, I am not surprised you don't know that.

Of course Presidents never do anything. They just delegate and get credit for everything that happens on their watch

Unless it's a Republican president of course

Well, only partisan hacks congratulate a President - any President - for the work of others. Since you are a partisan hack, I am not surprised you don't know that.

You have no concept of what a president does..

Somali Pirates......Obama gave the order to pull the trigger. If the hostage was killed, Obama would get the blame

Osama bin Laden......Obama ordered the raid. If all the SEALS were killed and bin Laden wasn't there.......Obama would get the blame

Libya......Obama organized an international coalition. If Khadafi had used his military to wipe out the rebels......Obama would be blamed for not protecting them. If he put US soldiers on the ground and they were killed.....Obama would be blamed

You are so quick to pass all the credit to others California Girl. I doubt if you would be so quick to pass the blame to others

GTFO Mr. ed....The story is Iran tried to hit us.

if shrub had stopped this attack, you'd be high fiving each other and talking about how he "kept us safe"...

hypocrites.

Only the partisans, mo chara.

The rational would be congratulating those who actually did it. I would hope that you would be among us.

Most of the right never actually do anything...they just imagine that they have. Kinda like the ancient god worshippers who pretend they believe a bunch of ignorant goat herders who thought the earth was flat and the universe revolved around it.

Last edited:
if shrub had stopped this attack, you'd be high fiving each other and talking about how he "kept us safe"...

hypocrites.

The rational would be congratulating those who actually did it. I would hope that you would be among us.

Most of the right never actually do anything...they just imagine that they have.

We all look alike too. I dont know how the hell you could pick us from a line up.

But then all the asswipes do is look at our wallets.

Most of the right never actually do anything...they just imagine that they have.

We all look alike too. I dont know how the hell you could pick us from a line up.

But then all the asswipes do is look at our wallets.

No...if people looked at wallets they would realize that most folks make a lot less than $200K per year and many go to the polls and vote against their own interest.

god forbid we had an explosion on the DC compound. we can pretty much start hearing these excuses. "Well This All Started Under The Bush Administration", or "The Suspect Listened To Rush Limbaugh". and Finally, "We Believe The Suspect Had Ties To Sarah Palin".

But instead of taking credit for killing the US Economy, Obama blames bank ATM's, airport kiosks, Japan Tsunami, Bush, Reagan and the Tea Party.

I would like to know who Obama will blame when Iran starts tossing bombs into Israel and three-thousand innocent people die.

:poop:

As one of the Message Board "Schultz&Chrissy" Spy's, Tonight I was anxious to see both of the Libturds being we had a rather busy news day. Nothing out of the ordinary,Chrissy as usual spent too much time beating up Mitt Romney,Ed Schultz again was passing a stone,but when he got to the story regarding the close call/Iranian Plot, HE MADE IT SOUND AS IF OBAMA DID ALL THE WORK! He went on to bash the Republicans who claim Obama was weak on Defense! Another W.T.F. Moment! Add that Schultz remark to Joy Blowhards "Obama Killed Osama! CANCELL THE ELECTION !!:bang3::bang3:

It really doesn't matter what Ed Schultz says since only his mother and three other losers watch what is called a TV show.

lets say Schultz gets 700,000 viewers at 10pm, well, we can assume 350,000 are watching him to moniter his lies/partison politics, etc. Maybe another 100,000 take him seriously, the rest are house pets home alone and their owners leave the TV on MSNBC being its the only way to keep their dogs and cats asleep while they are out shopping or having an affair.

I would like to know who Obama will blame when Iran starts tossing bombs into Israel and three-thousand innocent people die.

Before of after he orders a retaliation strike of a few hundred cruise missiles on Tehran?

Oh is anyone suprised that Ed would praise the President in this way? Really?

well considering Obama ignored the Iranian election protesters,when Iran starts bombing Israel, first he will bring up why it originated during the Bush Administration, then after his boring 5 minute press conference,he will tell America "Let's See How This All Plays Out". right? Obama Acting Stupidly?

Well at POTUS he will get the credit just as he would have gotten the blame if this plot had succeeded. Just the way it is.

From what I've heard they could have pulled the plug on this plot anytime within the last month.

Rather fishy that they decided to do it just when boob Holder is getting ready to testify before Congress on the Fast and Furious fiasco. This time under oath.

Ah well. Could all be just a coinicidence doncha know??
Within the last month? I think I heard some commentator say the plot was discovered some time in June 2011.

Timing of announcements is important to politicians. Things to be proud of are clustered around the pre-election months. Things to be hidden are either issued after elections or not mentioned in hopes that they will not be leaked to the non-esoteric public.

Speaking of Holder...I am curious as to how much he will squirm in his chair while testifying to something he has already lied about.

and ed schultz never mention the Eric Holder scandal as it relates to the timing. it was like,,,HEY OBAMA STOPPED ANOTHER BOMBING !! and in the meantime Ed knows all about the Eric Holder Scandal. That's MSNBC! only tells us their side of the story.

and to add, ed shultz loves the protesters, such an inspiring energenic group of real concerned Average Americans!! Yes! Yes! the Average American is so naive about current events,what caused the recession,and when confused, urinate on the nearest lawn.

Well at POTUS he will get the credit just as he would have gotten the blame if this plot had succeeded. Just the way it is.

From what I've heard they could have pulled the plug on this plot anytime within the last month.

Rather fishy that they decided to do it just when boob Holder is getting ready to testify before Congress on the Fast and Furious fiasco. This time under oath.

Ah well. Could all be just a coinicidence doncha know??

you should have stopped after your first sentence....

before you veered into rightwingnut territory.

bummer....

and to add, ed shultz loves the protesters, such an inspiring energenic group of real concerned Average Americans!! Yes! Yes! the Average American is so naive about current events,what caused the recession,and when confused, urinate on the nearest lawn.

you're a nutter, aren't you?

just what we needed.... :rolleyes:

ok, so I have a sense of humor! don't we all? I have never laughed so much over the last 6 or so weeks as I watch Obama and his buddies explain away all these scandals (and they still have to mention Bush when explaining) god, why not just say,,,WELL, THE DOG ATE MY HOMEWORK!:laugh2::laugh2:

Forum List

Back