Economy is Great: Do Not Believe Leftist Lies

They are also the same statistics that Trump touts on an almost daily basis

Yep, which proves my point that stats can be manipulated to say anything anyone wants them to say.
Like your own made up stats which are not accompanied with any corroboration other than you saying what the results are.

Are you jobless and homeless? How are you able to connect to the internet in this awful economy?
No... no.... never said this economy is awful.

Try reading for comprehension next time.

I didn’t say you said it was a bad economy.

Maybe you should try reading for comprehension next time.
You asked me how I'm able to connect to the internet in this awful economy.

I didn’t say YOU SAID it was an awful economy. You said I said that you said it was a bad economy. Try Reading comprehension next time.

Link to where I said that you said it was a bad economy.

ME:
We all know why the Left is screaming "Nazi" and "Racist" every day, its because they cannot touch Trump on the economy. Greatest jobs numbers in 50 years for God's sake!! Here is a great article on Economic points to look at:

How Is the US Economy Doing?
Six Facts That Tell You How the Economy Is Really Doing
BY KIMBERLY AMADEO Updated August 02, 2019
6 Facts That Tell You How the Economy Is Really Doing

There are six facts that tell you how the economy is doing. Economists call them leading economic indicators because they measure the early influencers on growth. In July 2019, they report that the economy is doing well. It has steady growth, low unemployment, and little inflation. That's called the Goldilocks economy because it's neither too hot nor too cold

1) 164,000 Jobs Added In July 2019 = Strong
In the Non-farm Payroll Report, the Bureau of Labor Statistics surveys how many workers businesses added to their payroll each month. It doesn't count farm workers because farming is seasonal. A healthy economy will create 150,000 jobs on average. Companies will only add workers when they have enough demand to keep them busy.
Manufacturing jobs are an especially important indicator. According to the National Association of Manufacturers, the 12.75 million Americans who work in manufacturing earn an average $84,832 a year, including benefits. When manufacturers start laying them off, it means the economy will be heading into a recession. For example, manufacturers hired fewer workers starting in October 2006 when compared to the prior year.
The unemployment rate is also reported. It's a lagging indicator and so isn't as useful a statistic. Companies usually wait until a recession is well underway before laying off workers. It also takes a while to reduce the unemployment rate, even after hundreds of thousands of new jobs are being created

Number 2 is coming up in my next post. Read them all: CLICK HERE
Do you know how to read graphs?
The economy has been growing for 20 years.
You can't tell who was pres

I didn’t say YOU SAID it was an awful economy. You said I said that you said it was a bad economy. Try Reading comprehension next time.

Your question was an implication. Don't you read what you write?

Try reading comprehension next time. You inferred bullshit. You lied in your post. At least apologize, you liar.

164,000 jobs is nothing to brag about

It is when you're already at almost perfect employment numbers you stupid shit-for-brains.

ME:
We all know why the Left is screaming "Nazi" and "Racist" every day, its because they cannot touch Trump on the economy. Greatest jobs numbers in 50 years for God's sake!! Here is a great article on Economic points to look at:

How Is the US Economy Doing?
Six Facts That Tell You How the Economy Is Really Doing
BY KIMBERLY AMADEO Updated August 02, 2019
6 Facts That Tell You How the Economy Is Really Doing

There are six facts that tell you how the economy is doing. Economists call them leading economic indicators because they measure the early influencers on growth. In July 2019, they report that the economy is doing well. It has steady growth, low unemployment, and little inflation. That's called the Goldilocks economy because it's neither too hot nor too cold

1) 164,000 Jobs Added In July 2019 = Strong
In the Non-farm Payroll Report, the Bureau of Labor Statistics surveys how many workers businesses added to their payroll each month. It doesn't count farm workers because farming is seasonal. A healthy economy will create 150,000 jobs on average. Companies will only add workers when they have enough demand to keep them busy.
Manufacturing jobs are an especially important indicator. According to the National Association of Manufacturers, the 12.75 million Americans who work in manufacturing earn an average $84,832 a year, including benefits. When manufacturers start laying them off, it means the economy will be heading into a recession. For example, manufacturers hired fewer workers starting in October 2006 when compared to the prior year.
The unemployment rate is also reported. It's a lagging indicator and so isn't as useful a statistic. Companies usually wait until a recession is well underway before laying off workers. It also takes a while to reduce the unemployment rate, even after hundreds of thousands of new jobs are being created

Number 2 is coming up in my next post. Read them all: CLICK HERE

2) In Second Quarter 2019, GDP Growth Was 2.1% = Ideal
The economy is measured by gross domestic product. That's the dollar value of everything produced in the last year. The most important indicator is GDP growth, which compares this quarter with the last. If the economy is healthy, then GDP growth will be between 2-3%. If it's above 3%, then it could be overheating. When it's below 2%, then it's in danger of contraction. If it's below zero, then it's in a recession.

3) Durable Goods Orders Rose 2% in July 2019 = Good
Durable goods are machinery, equipment and raw materials that businesses use in their operations. Think of steam shovels, tanks, and airplanes. In fact, commercial planes are the largest component of durable goods.
To be considered a durable good, the equipment must last at least three years. They are expensive, so businesses put off buying them until they really need them. As a result, they are a great indicator of economic health. Businesses only buy them when they feel confident about the future.
Enjoy dragging your wife by the hair before raping her?
The economy is just following Obama.
Look it up for gods sake instead of cheery picking good months

Faun, like so many Dimms exist only in a fantasy world where they lie constantly.

Faun straight up lied and was busted in his lie. Did he apologize for lying?No way. He called me the liar.

Such left wing scum.

Try reading comprehension next time. You inferred bullshit. You lied in your post. At least apologize, you liar.
GFY, moron. Then learn English.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Forum List

Back