Economy is Great: Do Not Believe Leftist Lies

They had to dump in over $50 billion. They're seeing something in the lending markets. Yikes, bad memories.
But hey, Apple invested in a plant that they have used for more than a decade...an investment that comes with zero new jobs!!
Well, the alternate universe is gonna do what it's gonna do. The rest of us can deal with reality.

The last fucking thing I want to see is credit markets freezing up again. Even TYPING that gives me the willies.

I wonder if any of them have noticed that all the great things they keep telling us are happening are all happening under the same trade deals we are told daily are so bad
No, because the alternate universe doesn't tell them. And I'm not being facetious. They have literally created and grown an entire, closed-circuit world apart from everything else, their own little informational echo chamber, and that's all they know.

Here's what I wonder, in all seriousness: I wonder if Limbaugh and Hannity envisioned something like this when they started. They're at the heart of this, and the other talk radio guys and internet sites are offshoots. But this is what manifested. No way this could have been predicted. I've never seen anything like it.

Sorry you guys aren't intelligent enough to make money in the markets nor understand that the policies of the left will absolutely destroy our economy. Wanna bet what will happen to the economy if one of the lefty loons gets elected in 2020? I know it will all be Trump's fault, but the reality is that people who have significant money in the market understand just how dumbfoundingly ignorant Democrats are when it comes to the economy.

You are so cute when you try and make it about us instead of the county in general.

By the way...going back to Hoover the S&P 500 has averaged 57% growth during Dem admins and 17% during Repub admins.

But hey, Apple invested in a plant that they have used for more than a decade...an investment that comes with zero new jobs!!
Well, the alternate universe is gonna do what it's gonna do. The rest of us can deal with reality.

The last fucking thing I want to see is credit markets freezing up again. Even TYPING that gives me the willies.

I wonder if any of them have noticed that all the great things they keep telling us are happening are all happening under the same trade deals we are told daily are so bad
No, because the alternate universe doesn't tell them. And I'm not being facetious. They have literally created and grown an entire, closed-circuit world apart from everything else, their own little informational echo chamber, and that's all they know.

Here's what I wonder, in all seriousness: I wonder if Limbaugh and Hannity envisioned something like this when they started. They're at the heart of this, and the other talk radio guys and internet sites are offshoots. But this is what manifested. No way this could have been predicted. I've never seen anything like it.

Sorry you guys aren't intelligent enough to make money in the markets nor understand that the policies of the left will absolutely destroy our economy. Wanna bet what will happen to the economy if one of the lefty loons gets elected in 2020? I know it will all be Trump's fault, but the reality is that people who have significant money in the market understand just how dumbfoundingly ignorant Democrats are when it comes to the economy.

You are so cute when you try and make it about us instead of the county in general.

By the way...going back to Hoover the S&P 500 has averaged 57% growth during Dem admins and 17% during Repub admins.

Is it about leftist. They will destroy the US as we know it.

The markets have performed better when there is a Republican-controlled congress. In prior days, before executive orders became the norm(Obama), Congress had a much larger impact on policy. Maybe Republicans keep the nuts from completely destroying the country. I would also like to point out that today's Democrats are far, far left of anything we have seen in the past.

The markets have performed better when there is a Republican-controlled congress. In prior days, before executive orders became the norm(Obama), Congress had a much larger impact on policy. Maybe Republicans keep the nuts from completely destroying the country. I would also like to point out that today's Democrats are far, far left of anything we have seen in the past.

No, it is all about the partisans...matters not which side you are on.

It is amazing how fast you went from it being about the president to it being about congress when you talking point was debunked.

The markets do their best when there is gridlock in congress with control split.

You believe farmers are liars?

I KNOW that YOU are a liar.
And this thread has nothing to do with farmers.
Farm subsidies have been around since before you were born. They are not the topic of the thread.
Farmers are not part of the economy? There has to be a reason Donald Trump is giving them billions and billions of dollars. What could that reason be?

The reason you can’t prove that is because it’s not true. Republican shovel trillions of dollars to billionaires and corporations because they, I don’t even know why. It doesn’t work. It’s when the middle class has money that the economy does well. Try to figure out why.

And the middle class has money when they’re paid good wages.

You are 100% correct

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/08/whys-it-so-awkward-to-say-the-economy-is-great/595408/

Here are some facts about the American economy:
  • Jobs have grown for 106 consecutive months, the longest streak on record.
  • At 121 months, this is the longest bull market in American history.
  • The unemployment rate has been at 4 percent or less for 16 consecutive months, the longest such streak in 50 years.
  • Inequality remains a crucial problem, but wages are now growing the fastest among the lowest-wage industries, thanks to state-by-state increases in the minimum wage and the effects of low unemployment.
  • The University of Michigan’s consumer-sentiment index, which peaked at 112 in 1999, has hovered above 90 for more than four years, something that hasn’t happened since the 1990s.
  • Latino unemployment has fallen to its lowest rate on record.
  • Black unemployment, too, has fallen to its lowest rate on record, and, as the investor and Bloomberg columnist Conor Sen points out, the unemployment rate for black teenagers, which peaked at 48.9 percent in 2010, has plunged to yet another record low in 2019.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/08/whys-it-so-awkward-to-say-the-economy-is-great/595408/

• The unemployment rate has been at 4 percent or less for 16 consecutive months, the longest such streak in 50 years.
  • Inequality remains a crucial problem, but wages are now growing the fastest among the lowest-wage industries, thanks to state-by-state increases in the minimum wage and the effects of low unemployment.
  • The University of Michigan’s consumer-sentiment index, which peaked at 112 in 1999, has hovered above 90 for more than four years, something that hasn’t happened since the 1990s.
  • Black unemployment, too, has fallen to its lowest rate on record, and, as the investor and Bloomberg columnist Conor Sen points out, the unemployment rate for black teenagers, which peaked at 48.9 percent in 2010, has plunged to yet another record low in 2019.
"Jobs have grown for 106 consecutive months, the longest streak on record."

Trump's been president for just 31 months now -- do the math.

"Jobs have grown for 106 consecutive months, the longest streak on record."

Trump's been president for just 31 months now -- do the math.

My math tells me that Trump can claim credit for 29.2% of those 106 months.

Hmmm...who was the president during the other 70.8% of those months....

Why did you lie about the 2018 GDP?

Four stupid posts in a row. Sorry losers, the OP stands as fact:

ME:
We all know why the Left is screaming "Nazi" and "Racist" every day, its because they cannot touch Trump on the economy. Greatest jobs numbers in 50 years for God's sake!! Here is a great article on Economic points to look at:

How Is the US Economy Doing?
Six Facts That Tell You How the Economy Is Really Doing
BY KIMBERLY AMADEO Updated August 02, 2019
6 Facts That Tell You How the Economy Is Really Doing

There are six facts that tell you how the economy is doing. Economists call them leading economic indicators because they measure the early influencers on growth. In July 2019, they report that the economy is doing well. It has steady growth, low unemployment, and little inflation. That's called the Goldilocks economy because it's neither too hot nor too cold

1) 164,000 Jobs Added In July 2019 = Strong
In the Non-farm Payroll Report, the Bureau of Labor Statistics surveys how many workers businesses added to their payroll each month. It doesn't count farm workers because farming is seasonal. A healthy economy will create 150,000 jobs on average. Companies will only add workers when they have enough demand to keep them busy.
Manufacturing jobs are an especially important indicator. According to the National Association of Manufacturers, the 12.75 million Americans who work in manufacturing earn an average $84,832 a year, including benefits. When manufacturers start laying them off, it means the economy will be heading into a recession. For example, manufacturers hired fewer workers starting in October 2006 when compared to the prior year.
The unemployment rate is also reported. It's a lagging indicator and so isn't as useful a statistic. Companies usually wait until a recession is well underway before laying off workers. It also takes a while to reduce the unemployment rate, even after hundreds of thousands of new jobs are being created

Number 2 is coming up in my next post. Read them all: CLICK HERE[/QUOTE]

ME:
We all know why the Left is screaming "Nazi" and "Racist" every day, its because they cannot touch Trump on the economy. Greatest jobs numbers in 50 years for God's sake!! Here is a great article on Economic points to look at:

There are six facts that tell you how the economy is doing. Economists call them leading economic indicators because they measure the early influencers on growth. In July 2019, they report that the economy is doing well. It has steady growth, low unemployment, and little inflation. That's called the Goldilocks economy because it's neither too hot nor too cold

In the Non-farm Payroll Report, the Bureau of Labor Statistics surveys how many workers businesses added to their payroll each month. It doesn't count farm workers because farming is seasonal. A healthy economy will create 150,000 jobs on average. Companies will only add workers when they have enough demand to keep them busy.
Manufacturing jobs are an especially important indicator. According to the National Association of Manufacturers, the 12.75 million Americans who work in manufacturing earn an average $84,832 a year, including benefits. When manufacturers start laying them off, it means the economy will be heading into a recession. For example, manufacturers hired fewer workers starting in October 2006 when compared to the prior year.
The unemployment rate is also reported. It's a lagging indicator and so isn't as useful a statistic. Companies usually wait until a recession is well underway before laying off workers. It also takes a while to reduce the unemployment rate, even after hundreds of thousands of new jobs are being created

Number 2 is coming up in my next post. Read them all: CLICK HERE
[/QUOTE]

Why do you hate facts so much?

ME:

Number 2 is coming up in my next post. Read them all: CLICK HERE
[/QUOTE]

Why did you lie about the 2018 GDP growth?

upgrading infrastructure is more cost effective and raises our Standard of living.

Raises our Standard of living? Perhaps
Upgrading infrastructure is more cost effective? Usually not, not when government runs it. Government rarely chooses projects that really need to be done, and rather chooses projects proposes by lobbyists

And the insane amounts they pay because they are so corrupt are ridiculous.
I agree to disagree.

Government can command a Corps of Engineers to engineer what may be required and practicable.

neither can the Debt, and these are the Best of Tax Cut Economics times. U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
I do not deny that. I am on my way to work so I cannot elaborate now, but I will bookmark this and elaborate later why I think the Dem,s are still the villains on that topic. I can tell you now, it the difference between spending stuff you have to spend on vs. stuff you DONT have to spend on

Continued:
When wars or disasters befall us we must spend money on them: We have no choice.
But green bullshit and political boondoggles like Solyndra should always be avoided.

Furthermore, the Democrats are the one who stand in the way of balanced budget. The minute the GOP utters a peep about cutting spending, the Left goes on their usual rant about us starving your grandma and starving your children and wanting dirty air & dirty water.

The Left is ultimately to blame for the Debt.
The right wing has nothing but fantasy if they believe Real Times of War can ever be prosecuted through tax cut economics.

This is the national and socialist Tax regime that Must be enacted, if the right wing is really really serous about their warfare State.

In consideration of the monstrous sacrifice in property and blood that each war demands of the people, personal enrichment through a war must be designated as a crime against the people. Therefore, we demand the total confiscation of all war profits.

This won't appear on computer screens in the alternate universe, but for the rest of us:

Fed’s Bullard: Dissent was due in part to worries about slowing economy

In his statement, Bullard said a half-point cut would have been a more appropriate action given “signs that the U.S. economic growth is expected to slow in the near horizon.”

“Trade policy uncertainty remains elevated, U.S. manufacturing already appears in recession and many estimates of recession probabilities have risen from low to moderate levels,” Bullard said.

This does not mean a recession is imminent. What it DOES mean is that our Trumpster friends remain willingly and aggressively ignorant about reality, and only expose themselves to "news" and "facts" fed to them in their little world. Everything else is "fake news".

Hopefully things will pick back up before this negative momentum gets too far.

LINK:

Untitled.png

Forum List

Back