Economy fixed, Congress passes foodie Michelle's law to regulate bake sales

Revere

Rookie
Jan 23, 2010
Watching you in my profile page
and concession stands at sporting events.

If you want to send a dozen cookies to school with your kid to sell, you'll have a fucking Federal agent demanding to know the nutritional makeup.

House Passes Child Nutrition Bill, Michelle Obama Calls Legislation Groundbreaking - ABC News

The new federal nutrition standards "wouldn't just apply to school meals but things like bake sales that are also used as fundraisers, or concessions sold at sporting events," said Alexa Marrero, spokeswoman for House Education and Labor committee Republicans. "You're really getting into federal mandates on what people are allowed to eat as opposed to focusing on providing healthy meals through the school lunch and breakfast programs."

Hey her and her Hubby are just getting started.They will never quit trying a rebuild America to be a country they both can be proud of.

Boy oh boy, the Obama's sure like spending OUR money. aren't they just sumthing.

For a lot of schools, this is already a moot point.

One of my sisters teaches third grade. A student in her class last year was a recent immigrant. On the girl's birthday, the mother brought a beautiful homemade cake that was expertly decorated. The school district rules forbid homemade treats due to "health issues". My sister had to tell the befuddled and crestfallen mother that she couldn't serve the cake.

Yet another instance of the Nanny State squashing every bit of joy out of life.

The lemonade stand down the street ran by the cutest little blond girl and her bother has been adding to much sugar for my taste, there ought to be a law!! ..oh wait...

For a lot of schools, this is already a moot point.

One of my sisters teaches third grade. A student in her class last year was a recent immigrant. On the girl's birthday, the mother brought a beautiful homemade cake that was expertly decorated. The school district rules forbid homemade treats due to "health issues". My sister had to tell the befuddled and crestfallen mother that she couldn't serve the cake.

Yet another instance of the Nanny State squashing every bit of joy out of life.

That's sad!!! We used to eat homemade cupcakes, chocolate, sweets, big red, cokes, candy all the time at grade school. Nobody was obese either. That's when we were all forced to go outside, line up against a brick wall and play dodgeball with a basketball. Talk about some bloody lips and bruises, lol!!!!!

How dare you people voice opposition to the King and Queen of this country.Don't you realize they are making these tough decisions for your own good.

and concession stands at sporting events.

If you want to send a dozen cookies to school with your kid to sell, you'll have a fucking Federal agent demanding to know the nutritional makeup.

House Passes Child Nutrition Bill, Michelle Obama Calls Legislation Groundbreaking - ABC News

The new federal nutrition standards "wouldn't just apply to school meals but things like bake sales that are also used as fundraisers, or concessions sold at sporting events," said Alexa Marrero, spokeswoman for House Education and Labor committee Republicans. "You're really getting into federal mandates on what people are allowed to eat as opposed to focusing on providing healthy meals through the school lunch and breakfast programs."

Thank You Meeeecheeeelllle you are so fucking important.

Forum List

Back