Econ 101 from China and Cuba

Brutus

Feb 17, 2011
When liberal Castro took over in 1959 the Cubans drove 1959 Chevy's. Thanks to liberalism they still drive 1959 Chevys. They live in abject poverty the clock having stopped almost the second the liberals took over.

Conversely, en masse liberal starvation killed about 40 million Chinese very slowly, then they switched to Republican capitalism and created the greatest economic miracle in human history, the clock having started almost the second Republican conservatives took over.

Conclusion: we must make liberalsim illegal as the Constitution intended.

"And if I laugh at any mortal thing, 'Tis that I may not weep"
- Lord Byron

yes, its sad that liberalism has grown like a cancer in our country.
Liberals don't want to think so there is no way to reach them short of violence. It the end maybe thats where we are headed. It is the liberal way.

I would venture to say that Cubans are still driving '59 Chevy's because of a little thing called an embargo.

But heck I would like to have a '57 Chevy right now.
57%20Chevy.JPG

I would venture to say that Cubans are still driving '59 Chevy's because of a little thing called an embargo.

you think like a typical liberal defending liberal communism. No wonder our liberals gave Stalin the Bomb. Does the whole car making world have an embargo against Cuba?

Just the facts dude. Where would they have been able to buy cars? Russia?

same places they could buy luxury goods of all kinds if they were not dirt poor thanks to liberalism

When liberal Castro took over in 1959 the Cubans drove 1959 Chevy's. Thanks to liberalism they still drive 1959 Chevys. They live in abject poverty the clock having stopped almost the second the liberals took over.

Conversely, en masse liberal starvation killed about 40 million Chinese very slowly, then they switched to Republican capitalism and created the greatest economic miracle in human history, the clock having started almost the second Republican conservatives took over.

Look what they did to Detroit

Look what they did to Detroit

or Greece or California!!

China is republican capitalism???

Remember now they kill corrupt plant managers that poision pet food for profit.

China is republican capitalism???

the are only 30 years into it but so far it is the greatest Republican capitalist miracle in human history.

Under liberalism 20 million slowly starved to death; the moment they switched to Republican capitalism incentives 20 million could suddenly afford automobiles.

Oh brother!
Conservatism isn't always right and neither is liberalism.
But, narrow-minded thinking is usually wrong all of the time.

I see, so being independent and in the middle is the intelligent place to be? If true you would not be so afraid to give your best example of conservatism being wrong. See why we are positive liberals and independents will have a low IQ?

Forum List

Back