EBT glitch means shopping spree!

First..................never claimed to by a psychic................I just told you what MAY happen if you keep on your current path.

Second....................haven't read many Bibles lately, but I do know what they say, and my question is, do you?

Third.................quick question..................do you really know how Karma works? I'm guessing not based on your posts.

As far as throwing a temper tantrum, how many times in this thread have I called you a nasty name or said something against either you or your family?

I'm guessing none..................

First, I don't need to be lectured by the likes of you. I will continue down this path, regardless of your warnings. They ring hollow.

Second, if you haven't read any bibles lately, how can you know what they say?

Third, I don't care to know how karma works. I am not Hindu nor Buddhist, nor am I Jain or Sikh.

Wishing that I be damaged by karma or whatnot is your form of throwing a temper tantrum. You can veil it any way you wish. Stop lying. I am far too perceptive for your ilk.

Well...........................I really don't care if you know how Karma works, it still works.

Q: And.........................how many posts can you provide showing that I asked for Karma to damage you?

A: I've just asked for Karma to return to you what you've sent out to the world.

Go ahead.......................provide links to what you've claimed.

I'm guessing you can't.........................

Question and answer bolded.

This discussion is going nowhere. I either suggest you get back on topic or become the latest member of my ignore list.

Actually, you never answered the question, nor did you provide an answer.

Are you a member of the Tea Party? They seem to do the same things you try.

BTW.........................what was the purpose of bolding some of my post, because you never answered the questions.

But................that's kind of what those in a low information voter base do, they respond with insults and never provide facts.

What kind of tea party patriot are you Templar, are you of the Ted Cruz, or are you of the Sarah Palin/Glenn Beck ilk?

Who took advantage? The people with EBT cards who went on a spending spree with unlimited government funds, or Walmart who knew what was happening and that the government would have to pay off?

Walmart should have limited purchases to $75 per card per day, just like gas stations do debit cards, until glitch was fixed.

Walmart better eat their mistake or go after the bad actors, because tax payers had best not get billed for their mess. Walmart is getting rich off the EBT system anyhow.

But you see, that's the gag. EBT is really a form of Corporate Welfare, and always has been.

It's been to keep farming and retailing profitable by increasing demand.

Nope................not threatening, just telling you what may happen.

And yeah............................go ahead and rely on the grace of God and Jesus, but hate to tell you that they both work on the principles that Karma lays down.

And....................sorry to tell you, but because God and Jesus both follow the laws of Karma (because it was God that laid them down first) your Armor is kinda useless.

But.................keep trying if it helps you feel better...................

First you're no psychic.

Second, since when have you read any Bibles lately?

Third, see the second

And lastly, keep throwing your temper tantrums, you may be the victim of your own "karma" yet.

First..................never claimed to by a psychic................I just told you what MAY happen if you keep on your current path.

Second....................haven't read many Bibles lately, but I do know what they say, and my question is, do you?

Third.................quick question..................do you really know how Karma works? I'm guessing not based on your posts.

As far as throwing a temper tantrum, how many times in this thread have I called you a nasty name or said something against either you or your family?

I'm guessing none..................

You held off on those attacks since your old pal Expatriate got banned?

Who took advantage? The people with EBT cards who went on a spending spree with unlimited government funds, or Walmart who knew what was happening and that the government would have to pay off?

Walmart should have limited purchases to $75 per card per day, just like gas stations do debit cards, until glitch was fixed.

Walmart better eat their mistake or go after the bad actors, because tax payers had best not get billed for their mess. Walmart is getting rich off the EBT system anyhow.

But you see, that's the gag. EBT is really a form of Corporate Welfare, and always has been.

So, then, you agree that no one should get food stamps.

The local news showed a video of the EBT card holders standing in line at the Walmart checkout with their stuffed full shopping carts.

Anyone care to guess what race they were?? .. :lol:

The karma is more in the direction of Gee, Walmart; maybe if you paid your workers a living wage, they wouldn't have to supplement with welfare?

We taxpayers pay so Walmart doesn't have to.

So you are excusing the fact that these people were blantantly stealing? And this is Walmarts fault? :cuckoo:

The local news showed a video of the EBT card holders standing in line at the Walmart checkout with their stuffed full shopping carts.

Anyone care to guess what race they were?? .. :lol:

Now, now, Sunni. Dot Cum has already called me a racist because I said it was for the 'cheeeeeldrin.' She is apparently unaware that is how the politicians draw it out, but blacks call them 'chirrens.'

Whatever color they were (chortle) they were feral.

The karma is more in the direction of Gee, Walmart; maybe if you paid your workers a living wage, they wouldn't have to supplement with welfare?

We taxpayers pay so Walmart doesn't have to.

So you are excusing the fact that these people were blantantly stealing? And this is Walmarts fault? :cuckoo:
No one has ever accused BDBoop of being very smart. . :lol:

That would be funny if liberal darlings looted HIV medication supplies just because they could

the news has been excusing the looting of the Walmarts as

human nature

and shows the lack of integrity and personal responsibility of many today.
Is this being taught in our schools now? Hold everyone by thy self responsible for their own actions?

That would be funny if liberal darlings looted HIV medication supplies just because they could

human nature

Is this being taught in our schools now? Hold everyone by thy self responsible for their own actions?

That reversal took place about 50 years ago. If you leave your house unlocked a robbery is your fault because you left it unlocked. In reality what is in your house belongs to you. I would not come in and take it because it isn't mine. If I were on EBT, which I am not, I would not have done that because it is wrong. There are a lot of people who have more than I do, but just because they have more than I do is no reason for me to go and take what is theirs.

I stood up to a lot of things when I was working as a nurse and NP that many of my coworkers would not stand up to. But, I had to get up and look at myself in the mirror every morning, and there were just some things I could not go along with.

The people who did this are criminals. They knew they didn't have the funds on those cards to cover this and they did it anyway. They should be in prison because a full cart is going to be a dollar amount that would add up to a felony.

As soon as the glitch was fixed, the EBT shoppers just left their full carts blocking aisles and walked out of the store.

WPEC-TV CBS12 News :: News - Top Stories - Walmart shoppers fill carts to overflowing when EBT card system fails

Lynd explained the cards weren't showing limits and they called corporate Walmart, whose spokesman said to let the people use the cards anyway. From 7 to 9 p.m., people were loading up their carts, but when the cards began showing limits again around 9, one woman was detained because she rang up a bill of $700.00 and only had .49 on her card. She was held by police until corporate Walmart said they wouldn't press charges if she left the food.

Lynd says at 9 p.m., when the cards came back online and it was announced over the loud speaker, people just left their carts full of food in the aisles and left.

human nature

That reversal took place about 50 years ago. If you leave your house unlocked a robbery is your fault because you left it unlocked. In reality what is in your house belongs to you. I would not come in and take it because it isn't mine. If I were on EBT, which I am not, I would not have done that because it is wrong. There are a lot of people who have more than I do, but just because they have more than I do is no reason for me to go and take what is theirs.

I stood up to a lot of things when I was working as a nurse and NP that many of my coworkers would not stand up to. But, I had to get up and look at myself in the mirror every morning, and there were just some things I could not go along with.

The people who did this are criminals. They knew they didn't have the funds on those cards to cover this and they did it anyway. They should be in prison because a full cart is going to be a dollar amount that would add up to a felony.

It's sad to see the moral decay of so many today. How do people live with themselves when purposely crossing the bounds?

As soon as the glitch was fixed, the EBT shoppers just left their full carts blocking aisles and walked out of the store.

WPEC-TV CBS12 News :: News - Top Stories - Walmart shoppers fill carts to overflowing when EBT card system fails

Lynd explained the cards weren't showing limits and they called corporate Walmart, whose spokesman said to let the people use the cards anyway. From 7 to 9 p.m., people were loading up their carts, but when the cards began showing limits again around 9, one woman was detained because she rang up a bill of $700.00 and only had .49 on her card. She was held by police until corporate Walmart said they wouldn't press charges if she left the food.

Lynd says at 9 p.m., when the cards came back online and it was announced over the loud speaker, people just left their carts full of food in the aisles and left.

Theft of $100 is a felony in many states.

They didn't steal anything. They left it and walked out of the store with nothing.

They didn't steal anything. They left it and walked out of the store with nothing.

for 2 hours they didn't.

Forum List

Back