Race Baiters Continue To Create Illusion Of Racism Where None Exists

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
A comment that for years has been considered a compliment to coaches is suddenly racist. Looks like Tomlin has been taught well by Sharpton and the current administration. Can't even say something nice without accusations of racism being launched these days.

Steelers’ Coach Mike Tomlin Accuses the Media of RACISM – for THIS?
http://toprightnews.com/?p=6295

As a die hard Steelers fan, I believe that any criticism of Mike Tomlin is racist. You should be ashamed of yourself, Clementine. :eusa_naughty:

A comment that for years has been considered a compliment to coaches is suddenly racist. Looks like Tomlin has been taught well by Sharpton and the current administration. Can't even say something nice without accusations of racism being launched these days.

Steelers’ Coach Mike Tomlin Accuses the Media of RACISM – for THIS?
http://toprightnews.com/?p=6295
That's so gay.

Haters gon always hate. Most Race-Baiters i've observed are usually African American Democrats and White Communist/Progressive Democrats. And i've always said most African American Democrats are racists. However, that's not the case with most African American Republicans. And the White Communists/Progressives are just shit-stirrers. They absolutely love Race-Baiting. You can see the glee on their faces on CNN, NBC and so on. They desperately want a Race War. It's Divide & Conquer.

Divide & Conquer is how this dipshit President became President. All he did was stir shit up as a Communist Organizer. That's his only claim to fame. Hopefully more Americans are catching onto the game though. Hopefully Divide & Conquer won't win out in the end. I guess we'll see.

Last edited:
Al Sharpton, leveling charges of 'racism' at another Whitey? How atypical.
wink_smile.gif

The white lady didnt see a problem with it. Really miss whitey white lady? You dont see it? Well by golly

The usual suspect Race-Baiters desperately want a Race War. Communist/Progressive Media Outlets like CNN & NBC are working very hard to make it happen. It's all about Divide & Conquer. Saul Alinsky taught them all well. You gotta learn the 'Rules for Radicals.' Then you'll better-understand the Race-Baiter assholes.

Forum List

Back