Ebola Buddy!

Record Poverty, Record Debt, Massive Government spying on Citizens, NDAA, Rampant IRS abuses, and now Ebola in America.

Oh boy, what glorious times. Thank you Obama.

Those jobs numbers sure look good. I take it you're for raising minimum wage? Spying started with Bush, and there were no IRS abuses. Oh, and after 7 Benghazi investigations, that's all clear too.

You have a better shot. A Republican President would have restricted travel from locations with active ebola. Of course, Progressives would be shouting "Racism" at the top of their cannabis filled lungs.

They've got this, don't you worry! You've got a better chance of dropping dead while eating a McD's Big Mac!

Fear factor RW's are the order of the new century. If nothing surfaces to fear they're more than content to make something up and spin it until they believe it.

No money to Doctors Without Borders until they tighten up isolation procedures for returning staff.

Remain calm!

Unless he pissed, shit, vomited, or bled on someone, no need to panic.
There's every reason to panic.

Panicked voters vote republican, everyone knows that.

Is that why Democrats are always trying to panic the voters?

"Republicans will take away your Social Security!"

"Republicans are waging a war on women!"

"Republicans will let the corporations take over!"

The Democrat platform is nothing but pure panic.

Fear factor RW's are the order of the new century. If nothing surfaces to fear they're more than content to make something up and spin it until they believe it.

I still haven't seen one good reason for allowing Ebola carriers to enter the country.

You have a better shot. A Republican President would have restricted travel from locations with active ebola. Of course, Progressives would be shouting "Racism" at the top of their cannabis filled lungs.

They've got this, don't you worry! You've got a better chance of dropping dead while eating a McD's Big Mac!

The time to start worrying is whenever some libturd moron says "don't worry."

No money to Doctors Without Borders until they tighten up isolation procedures for returning staff.

Remain calm!

I see. So, if I vote Republican, it will prevent me from getting Ebola?

It will certainly prevent some Americans from getting Ebola.

Remain calm!

You've got to be fucking kidding me!

Ever hear of Citizens United? Women still make 82 cents for every dollar a man makes, for the same job, and President Bush tried to privatize Social Security.

Planned Parenthood at Center of Budget Shutdown Threat - ABC News

Remain calm!

It will certainly prevent some Americans from getting Ebola.

Idiot.

Remain calm!

Ever hear of Citizens United? Women still make 82 cents for every dollar a man makes, for the same job, and President Bush tried to privatize Social Security.

The sky is falling!
The sky is falling!
The sky is falling!

Global warming!
The war on women!
The Republicans will take your Social Security!
Corporations running amok!

What a fucking loon.

Remain calm!

The sky is falling!
The sky is falling!
The sky is falling!

Global warming!
The war on women!
The Republicans will take your Social Security!
Corporations running amok!

What a fucking loon.

RW pussy!

Remain calm!

Better than that...

It will tell Obama you're angry at him for bringing ebola to America.

Remain calm!

Better than that...

It will tell Obama you're angry at him for bringing ebola to America.

Alex Jones explains it all. He tells about how Rand Paul will be assassinated if he's elected, and how the Gov is creating mass quarantine zones NOW!!! LOL!

Remain calm!

I sure wish Bush had succeeded in privatizing a percentage of SS. The market has doubled since 2008 and there would have been a lot more money in everyone's private account.

A republican president would be in the fetal position in a pool of his own urine.

And blaming Obama...

Republican Presidents don't do that. Obama is still blaming Bush. Do you not read the paper?

A republican president would be in the fetal position in a pool of his own urine.

And blaming Obama...

Republican Presidents don't do that. Obama is still blaming Bush. Do you not read the paper?

Did you just say Republican Presidents don't do that?

"The problems we inherited were far worse than most inside and out of government had expected; the recession was deeper than most inside and out of government had predicted. Curing those problems has taken more time and a higher toll than any of us wanted." --Ronald Reagan

Ronald Reagan Address Before a Joint Session of the Congress on the State of the Union

And blaming Obama...

"The problems we inherited were far worse than most inside and out of government had expected; the recession was deeper than most inside and out of government had predicted. Curing those problems has taken more time and a higher toll than any of us wanted." --Ronald Reagan

Ronald Reagan Address Before a Joint Session of the Congress on the State of the Union

I don't see a name there tweedle dee.

And blaming Obama...

In that case, I'm sure he was talking about Gerald Ford.

And blaming Obama...

In that case, I'm sure he was talking about Gerald Ford.

I'm sure he was talking about the state of the economy.

Here is a link to 13 excuses Obama made blaming everyone else instead of accepting the responsibility of the office. And this only goes to 2012.
I guess you owe me 12 more from Reagan to play catchup.
President Obama 8217 s Hall of Blame The Blog on Obama White House Dossier

Last edited:

Forum List

Back