Should we discourage ISIS wannabes from leaving the GOUSA?

Roadrunner

Roadrunner
May 6, 2013
USA
I think we should let them go, even pay their way, rather than have them here.

Of course, we don't let them back if they live.

Absolutely, let them go. Better they die over there than die here trying to kill us. Once they leave the country, revoke their passports and their citizenships. Case closed.

We are currently in a War with ISIS..............If they join ISIS are they aiding and abetting the enemy of the United States...........If that is so they are guilty of TREASON..............throw them in a 8x8 and let them rot.

ok folks-----when I opened this thread I thought I would find ---
argument-----not concensus. ----well ----include me.

However ------there is future-----these jerks will be coming
'home' ---they have family------we let jane fonda back in

Good riddance to bad rubbish as far as I'm concerned.

I would rather see a more strenuous effort in identifying Mosques that are preaching Jihad and charging the Imams with sedition, but short of that, I would say the fewer the Jihadists on American soil, the better.

Here's the problem with that worthless slut Fonda. She never actually took up arms against Americans. She most definitely provided moral support to the VC. It is, indeed, a treasonous act, but she was never prosecuted. There is no reason that we (the American government) cannot revoke both passports and citizenships of those who actually take up arms against the United States. Killing for an organization that is intending to kill Americans is no different than German Americans or Japanese Americans that traveled to those countries to fight for them. They were killed on the battlefield with extreme prejudice.

Here's the problem with that worthless slut Fonda. She never actually took up arms against Americans. She most definitely provided moral support to the VC. It is, indeed, a treasonous act, but she was never prosecuted. There is no reason that we (the American government) cannot revoke both passports and citizenships of those who actually take up arms against the United States. Killing for an organization that is intending to kill Americans is no different than German Americans or Japanese Americans that traveled to those countries to fight for them. They were killed on the battlefield with extreme prejudice.

what means "take up arms"--------I was in the military and never touched a gun or a torpedo--------a lady who happens
to be a cook or a nurse or a weapons put-togetherer and even a whore for THE CAUSE-----is aiding "THE CAUSE"

PS----do not try to construe my role in the USA navy
based on the above comment

We are currently in a War with ISIS..............If they join ISIS are they aiding and abetting the enemy of the United States...........If that is so they are guilty of TREASON..............throw them in a 8x8 and let them rot.
I'd rather track the vermin back to the nest, then, clusterbombs.

I'd rather track the vermin back to the nest, then, clusterbombs.

so much better------use them as BAIT-------uhm----would it seem perverse if I suggested that those eager little girls who
want to go------just get a little tracer attached--------and some
ENCOURAGEMENT? (sheeeesh-----I am loosing it-----
I used to be so genteel a person)

i agree...as Ted Cruz said....

Americans who choose to go to Syria or Iraq to fight with vicious ISIS terrorists are party to a terrorist organization committing horrific acts of violence, including beheading innocent American journalists who they have captured,” Cruz said in a statement.

revoke citizenship voluntariness Cruz

what means "take up arms"--------I was in the military and never touched a gun or a torpedo--------a lady who happens
to be a cook or a nurse or a weapons put-togetherer and even a whore for THE CAUSE-----is aiding "THE CAUSE"

Hey Rosie!
Did you use to be a guy?

Hey Rosie!
Did you use to be a guy?

no----but when I was in the NAVY---girls did not generally get
put on SHIPS-------now they are I was never on a ship

Hey Rosie!
Did you use to be a guy?

no----but when I was in the NAVY---girls did not generally get
put on SHIPS-------now they are I was never on a ship
Were you a WAV?

Forum List

Back