Easter Candy

Nienna

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2005
Ohio
I had a Butterfinger egg yesterday that was oh-so yummy! I made the mistake of telling my husband how good it was, though. So when I went looking for the other one this afternoon, it was mysteriously missing. :rolleyes:

So what are your favorite steals from your kids' Easter baskets?

Hollow milk chocolate bunny ears. This year's model is Parsnip Pete. He and I have a date later tonight.

chocolate-bunny.jpg

Black jelly beans. It's been a blessing they make bags of them now.
My father & I use to fight over them.

Joz said:
Black jelly beans. It's been a blessing they make bags of them now.
My father & I use to fight over them.

:eek2: :barf:

They don't even make it into a bowl, or basket..They get picked out and tossed away.

GotZoom said:
Give mom a piece of tail wouldya?
Actually, I'm VERY selective about what kind of tail I will accept. Not just any old tail will do.

PS... Abbey, I'm sure your tail is very nice, it's just the wrong kind, you know? Still friends? ;)

mom4 said:
Actually, I'm VERY selective about what kind of tail I will accept. Not just any old tail will do.

PS... Abbey, I'm sure your tail is very nice, it's just the wrong kind, you know? Still friends? ;)

See..I try to be nice and get you a little tail and see what happens?

Fine.

I'll make sure it's the "right" person next time.

Shattered said:
:eek2: :barf:

They don't even make it into a bowl, or basket..They get picked out and tossed away.
hey, at least you tossed 'em. My brother would save them and let them get hard, then stick them in his paintball gun (small cheap one) and shoot our other brother in the butt with them... my dad then wisened up and stopped giving my brother jelly beans altogether.

mom4 said:
I had a Butterfinger egg yesterday that was oh-so yummy! I made the mistake of telling my husband how good it was, though. So when I went looking for the other one this afternoon, it was mysteriously missing. :rolleyes:

So what are your favorite steals from your kids' Easter baskets?
anything reese's, and Tim has the hard stuff Nathan can't have. My MIL seems to forget that Nathan is only two, and skittles and starbursts are not something he can have yet. I don't like them either, but Tim does.

mom4 said:

This makes two threads about my tail. I don't whether to be flattered or concerned. :fifty: ;)

Why do you steal candy from your kids? They have no income, no jobs, and no prospects except for Halloween and Easter. Shame on you. All of you.

Semper Fi said:
Why do you steal candy from your kids? They have no income, no jobs, and no prospects except for Halloween and Easter. Shame on you. All of you.
Easy, I'm doing a good deed, saving their teeth and from obesity! J/K. I didn't steal their candy, always bought enough for left overs! :laugh:

Kathianne said:
Easy, I'm doing a good deed, saving their teeth and from obesity! J/K. I didn't steal their candy, always bought enough for left overs! :laugh:

Oh that's even better..."here's one for you, and one for you...dont worry kiddos, I'm saving you from obesity even though you run and play for 30 out of 24 hours a day."

Then you go into your room and eat and eat and eat, right? :teeth:

Forum List

Back