Earthquake hits Washington PA

A 2.2 quake hit the western Pennsylvania metropolis today, Yet not a word from the Democrat debaters this evening in Ohio.

USGS: 2.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Near Washington, Pa.

OHNOES.gif

That isn't that big. LOL

Magnitude Earthquake Effects Estimated Number Each Year
2.5 or less Usually not felt, but can be recorded by seismograph. 900,000

It was caused by fracking oil wells. I’ll be glad when all the fossil fuels are used up in the next few years so we don’t have anymore of these earthquakes.

I live in Pennsylvania, and this is news to me. Why would it be brought up at a Democratic debate in Ohio?

A 2.2 quake hit the western Pennsylvania metropolis today, Yet not a word from the Democrat debaters this evening in Ohio.

Why would there be?

Being a liberal moron you wouldn’t understand. You think like the Demtards do.

Well, I'm not a liberal, but you certainly sound like a moron.

And you didn't answer the question.

A mention to the people who live there and to advise others there what happened. If your not a liberal then your a fucking moron. But why would Demtards care it doesn’t have anything to do with there agenda and god forbid they give a shit about someone besides there useless asses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would there be?

Being a liberal moron you wouldn’t understand. You think like the Demtards do.

Well, I'm not a liberal, but you certainly sound like a moron.

And you didn't answer the question.

A mention to the people who live there and to advise others there what happened. If your not a liberal then your a fucking moron. But why would Demtards care it doesn’t have anything to do with there agenda and god forbid they give a shit about someone besides there useless asses.

I despise the left but you are not making any sense. You realize a 2.2 earthquake isn’t very serious, right?

I hope there was no damage or injuries.

This doesn’t help the Democrats agenda. That’s why they didn’t mention it.

2.2 goofy. Could have been 20 women rushing into a Walmart for a rice cooker @ 50% off(limited availability) when the door opened :290968001256257790-final:

OHNOES.gif

That isn't that big. LOL

Magnitude Earthquake Effects Estimated Number Each Year
2.5 or less Usually not felt, but can be recorded by seismograph. 900,000

Not felt. Your smoking to much of that pot you grow.

Does Polishprince grow weed?

Forum List

Back