Earth to Democrats, Beto is not taking anyones guns, he can't not even if elected

Beto is going to be in El Manicomio way way before he is going to be in Casa Blanca.

First of all Beto is not getting elected
Second if he were elected he can not overrule the constitution
Third Chuck Schumer just said that Beto is not representing the Democrats at this point

So seriously people why is any person taking this clown seriously?

Chuck Schumer said Democrats don't agree with Beto O'Rourke on gun buybacks. Some do.

Beto is a beta, clown-world soy boy:

beto_cartoon-1024x796.jpg

At least one thing: Beto can go back to eating dirt after he loses.

Or was that his wife who was the mud-muncher?

Third Chuck Schumer just said that Beto is not representing the Democrats at this point

Chuck Schumer said Democrats don't agree with Beto O'Rourke on gun buybacks. Some do.
In public, of course, democrats don't agree with Robert Francis. But in behind closed doors they do. never believe a democrat when they say they don't want your guns
quote-if-i-could-have-gotten-51-votes-in-the-senate-of-the-united-states-for-an-outright-ban-dianne-feinstein-58-97-43.jpg

You have to take any democrat seriously when they tell Americans that they are willing to suspend the U.S. Constitution if elected because they mean it. What if he said he would put Catholics behind bars for their belief in Papist doctrine? The strange thing is that there is probably a sizable faction of TDS democrats who would go along with it. First they come for the 2nd Amendment and then they come for the 1st Amendment.

In public, of course, democrats don't agree with Robert Francis. But in behind closed doors they do. never believe a democrat when they say they don't want your guns
quote-if-i-could-have-gotten-51-votes-in-the-senate-of-the-united-states-for-an-outright-ban-dianne-feinstein-58-97-43.jpg

Schumer wants Trump beaten more than he wants anyones guns

I really feel like Beto would throw himself in front of a bus for us...There’s nobody who’s more earnest.

There’s a level of warmth and confidence and just such true passion that it really inspires me in a way that none of the other candidates do

Crazy Bernie, by contrast, has developed a reputation as the prickly grandfather of the progressive movement, constantly finger-wagging and shouting himself hoarse. He’s very strong and didactic and opinionated, so he's a polarizing figure.

BETO! BETO! BETO! BETO! BETO! BETO!

Forum List

Back