Earth To Biased Democrats Who Support The Absolute Destruction Of Our Nation

Titanic Sailor

Aug 31, 2009
It is now time for you to join those that opposed Bush, and admit increased government spending is absolutely the wrong direction for our nation. Cut spending, cut and reform government, make all public employees contribute to Social Security, look at drastically reducing government salaries, outlaw unfunded government pensions, outlaw government unions period, reduce Medicaid and Medicare payments and costs, get out of Iraq, and other nations, and stop the drug war in Afghanistan. The list goes on, the corruption and theft has to stop.

We need more Scott Brown's elected to fix our nation. Please help if you can.

Poor Jillian, no dumb emoticons for me today? Well, we can see you can't help America or her people. Thanks for stopping by..........., oh and your predictable trait of not offering alternative solutions for America.

You break it and now you are pissed because what we are trying to do is the opposite of what you did to break it.

I'm for across the board cuts/freezes, with defense ON the table.

How many conservatives are with me? Or, how many conservatives here want to cut elsewhere while INCREASING military spending?

Which conservative are you?

It is now time for you to join those that opposed Bush, and admit increased government spending is absolutely the wrong direction for our nation. Cut spending, cut and reform government, make all public employees contribute to Social Security, look at drastically reducing government salaries, outlaw unfunded government pensions, outlaw government unions period, reduce Medicaid and Medicare payments and costs, get out of Iraq, and other nations, and stop the drug war in Afghanistan. The list goes on, the corruption and theft has to stop.

As the lunatic fringe nut joins us for his daily diatribe.

At least Crusader Frank can be funny sometimes, poor Titanic is like a broken record, nobody is buying it...but he comes in every day trying to sell it

There are many here who can contribute to helping our nation. Right Winger, and Jillian are obviously lacking those skills. ray girl has reading comprehension skills, but he's a veteran, so I can cut him some slack.

Actually RW, everyone is buying it, you are becoming the minority in denial. Scott Brown proved you wrong. Wake up, or don't.

How many conservatives are with me? Or, how many conservatives here want to cut elsewhere while INCREASING military spending?

I'll see you and raise the outright abolition of the Departments of Commerce, Energy, Education, HHS & HUD, the DHS & TSA, DEA & BATF, CPB, the AD Council, privatize the FAA, devolve highway taxation and spending to the states, end all subsidies for AMTRAK and silly urban trolley scams.....

Dear TS: If Constitutional principles and ethics were enforced, whether people are individual citizens or with corporations or hold governemnt office, then all conflicts would have to be resolved to make decisions and policies by consensus. In order to protect and represent all interests "equally" with equal access and input into due process and redressing grievances.

So there could be no more bullying and abuses of law, resources, or media to manipulate private or public policy for political gain or bias.

Any threat would be resolved by enforcing "consent of the governed" as the basis of social contracts, public law, and decisions affecting the various parties involved.

We have totally strayed from the spirit of the laws, and that is why we are battling corruption. Everyone I know from any party or affiliation is fighting against corruption and abuse. Only by working together on solutions, instead of competing to blame one problem on the other, can we focus on common ground and reserve our resources for that.

We need to focus on reinforcing Constitutional laws, democratic principles and ethics; and quit bypassing consent to try to bully or favor one interest or bias over any other out there.

Not an easy fix, but necessary if anything is going to get fixed.

Yours truly,
Emily

Emily Nghiem
www ethics-commission net

Cut military spending....but not while we have troops in active combat. It is not good for morale..and morale is one of the primary factors that keeps them alive.

Cut military spending....but not while we have troops in active combat. It is not good for morale..and morale is one of the primary factors that keeps them alive.
Military spending could be cut by closing bases in nations where the war has been over for more than 60 years, for starters.

If you oppose runaway spending then you should oppose Bush as well as Obama.

Don't put too much hope in Brown. He has yet to prove himself.

Military spending could be cut by closing bases in nations where the war has been over for more than 60 years, for starters.

Exactly.

Yes, down with the US!!!!! Let's ruin all our lives! Woohoo!! Let it all crumble down so we can all live in poverty!! :cuckoo:

YOu know how incredibly dumb your post is?

Why would we do your bidding?

Lets remember that is not what Obama was elected on now was it.

Some of what you speak of will be will be done like the cutting of spending, leaving Iraq and afganistan.

You wont like it when it happens and will call it all sorts of stupid crap no doubt but your ideas did not win the election.

Logic won not the libertarian agenda.

How about laying up 2 carries?

We have 17 of the damn things, two alone would save billions.

Forum List

Back