Early Voting affirmed in Ohio victory for Obama

Discussion in 'Election Forums' started by JimH52, Oct 12, 2012.

1. JimH52

JimH52 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,309
    Ohio Early Voting Ruling Appealed By John Husted, Deepening Confusion Over Election Laws

If only the GOP could reinstate the Polls Tax, so that poor and disadvantaged voters cannot vote. That would make them happy. Their excuse for Voter ID is "illegal voting" even though there is little or no evidence.

Tell me what the Repub excuse is for limiting early voting, particularly in pro Obama districts. This is one of the reasons the GOP has left a bad taste in my mouth for years. Everyone knows who they govern for. That is the rich and affluent. To Hell with the Poor and Disenfrachised.

I have tried to empathise with the GOP causes, and when I get close to supporting them, they pull something like this. Or they come up with the "47%" remark, the "legitimate rape remark", or they flip positions like their current Pres candidate.

The GOP has finally achieved their long sort after goal. They have nominate a candidate for President that is "Ultra Rich." :clap2:

2. Lakhota

Lakhota Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,112
    [​IMG]

3. buckeye45_73

buckeye45_73 Lakhota's my *****

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,190
    First
    Ministers have stalled their Souls to the Polls campaigns. And Husted has raised the ante in the latest round between the state's Democrats and Republicans over expanding or limiting voter access.

I thought democrats wanted seperation of church and state? Yet the dont mind if democrats do it.....interesting

4. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,064
    So you are saying you are for voter suppression? I kinda thought so.

5. OKTexas

OKTexas New Life Member of the NRA 12/15 Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,312
    Name any thing that is considered important that you can do without an ID. There are places in this country where you can be arrested if your over 16 and are on the street without an ID, so why would you not favor ID to vote?

The Ohio early voting law looks to very similar to the one we have here in TX where you can vote early the two weeks prior to the election, they simply added a couple of days for active duty military and it was the dems that had a freaking cow. What will happen is the law will be changed back like it was before without the military exception and the only people hurt will be the military. So why do you want to disenfranchise active duty milityary? Do you think they won't vote for Maobama.

6. blackhawk

blackhawk Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,112
    Would this be the Ohio that is a dead heat with Obama leading by just +1.3 ? Republicans don't need to do anything to limit voting early or otherwise Obama is doing a good enough job turning of moderates and independents all on his own.

7. Lakhota

Lakhota Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,112
    Ohio is a corrupt dumbass state.

8. JimH52

JimH52 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,309
    Then why are they pulling out all stops to keep people from the polls? Everyone knows early voting is favoring the Dems. The protectors of the Constitution, the proud GOP, is doing everything in its power to limit legitimate citizens from Voting. What sickening group of Hypocrites!

Ohio is gone. Concentrate of some other state that can Willard and his son win....wait...there is none....:clap2:

9. JimH52

JimH52 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,309
    THIS THREAD IS NOT A CONSPIRACY! It sound like one and it is hard to believe, but the GOP is pulling out all stops in Ohio to suppress legitimate voters.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. JimH52

JimH52 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,309
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1