2012 VP Debate: A disaster for Obama/Biden!

Discussion in 'Election Forums' started by TheGreatGatsby, Oct 12, 2012.

1. TheGreatGatsby

TheGreatGatsby Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,540
    * Biden: "We weren't told they (Libya/Stevens) wanted more security there. We did not know they wanted more security there." - THAT'S EITHER A LIE OR INCOMPETENCE OR BOTH - America does not want bunglers.

* Biden was laughing like an adolescent juvenile all night. I've seen kids in detention hall with more discipline.

* Biden constantly tried to talk over Ryan. He was constantly shouting instead of debating.

* Biden pretended that Obama/Biden didn't vote for the wars.

* Biden would just throw anything out of his ass; like that he'd seen the 'death panel' argument in the 08 debate. "There you go again Joe." Death panels weren't even part of the politial season vernacular in 08.

* Controversy in the lead-up to the debate about Martha Radatz's democratic ties. She acted like the referee who thinks the crowd is there to see him (her).

* Biden continually cried about time despite getting equal time (Not even including all the times he tried to talk or laugh over Ryan).

* Ryan was the one who spouted the sound byte zingers.

* LOL @ Biden trying to have a "you're no Jack Kennedy" moment; like that hasn't been done before. He just came off as a second rate debater and rudely interrupted Ryan (once again) as he was empirically defying his bogus insinuation.

* Biden - Re: Abortion: 'I don't want to enforce my beliefs on people' Really? Obamacare? Trampling religious liberties? (Backfire Radatz - who was trying to re-spark the contrived 'war against women')

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. skookerasbil

skookerasbil Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,166
    Far left guys tend to have lots of impulse control issues.

3. TheGreatGatsby

TheGreatGatsby Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,540
    Biden Claims He Voted Against Afghanistan, Iraq Wars | Washington Free Beacon

Is Biden that stupid that he can't even remember if he voted for two f'ing wars? Or is he that much of a liar? I'm sorry; but this ass clown can't win a debate on humongous lies. If Ryan lied like that; the media would be all over their asses? Where's the complicit media on this? They're still debating trivial style points.