2012 VP Debate: A disaster for Obama/Biden!

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
* Biden: "We weren't told they (Libya/Stevens) wanted more security there. We did not know they wanted more security there." - THAT'S EITHER A LIE OR INCOMPETENCE OR BOTH - America does not want bunglers.

* Biden was laughing like an adolescent juvenile all night. I've seen kids in detention hall with more discipline.

* Biden constantly tried to talk over Ryan. He was constantly shouting instead of debating.

* Biden pretended that Obama/Biden didn't vote for the wars.

* Biden would just throw anything out of his ass; like that he'd seen the 'death panel' argument in the 08 debate. "There you go again Joe." Death panels weren't even part of the politial season vernacular in 08.

* Controversy in the lead-up to the debate about Martha Radatz's democratic ties. She acted like the referee who thinks the crowd is there to see him (her).

* Biden continually cried about time despite getting equal time (Not even including all the times he tried to talk or laugh over Ryan).

* Ryan was the one who spouted the sound byte zingers.

* LOL @ Biden trying to have a "you're no Jack Kennedy" moment; like that hasn't been done before. He just came off as a second rate debater and rudely interrupted Ryan (once again) as he was empirically defying his bogus insinuation.

* Biden - Re: Abortion: 'I don't want to enforce my beliefs on people' Really? Obamacare? Trampling religious liberties? (Backfire Radatz - who was trying to re-spark the contrived 'war against women')

Biden Claims He Voted Against Afghanistan, Iraq Wars | Washington Free Beacon

Vice President Joe Biden accused Rep. Paul Ryan of putting two wars on the “credit card,” and then suggested he voted against the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

“By the way, they talk about this great recession like it fell out of the sky–like, ‘Oh my goodness, where did it come from?’” Biden said. “It came from this man voting to put two wars on a credit card, at the same time, put a prescription drug plan on the credit card, a trillion dollar tax cut for the very wealthy.”

“I was there, I voted against them,” Biden continued. “I said, no, we can’t afford that.”

Then Sen. Biden voted for the Afghanistan resolution on Sept. 14, 2001 which authorized “the use of United States Armed Forces against those responsible for the recent attacks launched against the United States.”

And on Oct. 11, 2002, Biden voted for a resolution authorizing unilateral military action in Iraq, according to the Washington Post.

Is Biden that stupid that he can't even remember if he voted for two f'ing wars? Or is he that much of a liar? I'm sorry; but this ass clown can't win a debate on humongous lies. If Ryan lied like that; the media would be all over their asses? Where's the complicit media on this? They're still debating trivial style points.

Forum List

Back