Eagles (NFL) Commerce: Pluralism Diary(?)

View attachment 175862

Oh how hard is this. That li'l Paltriots loss really sticks in your craw eh. Don't worry Patriots fans, there's always next year. Get used to hearing that.

Oh, I'm pretty sure the game was rigged so the Beagles would win, so their fans wouldn't destroy Philadelphia (more than it already is of course!) Ha ha! Shithole. :D

You on crack today?

Are you accusing me of using illegal drugs (committing a CRIME?) Hmm. Reportable offense? Maybe you could be banned. Oh how nice would that be? :D

I live to be banned. It's like the Medal of Honor for normals.

Well do everyone a favor and ban yourself, loser. :D

I ban myself. There, now you can feel better for 3 minutes.

Well this has been sort of fun but mostly stupid, and the Asylum head nurse says I have to leave now. Have a good evening.

Oh, I'm pretty sure the game was rigged so the Beagles would win, so their fans wouldn't destroy Philadelphia (more than it already is of course!) Ha ha! Shithole. :D

You on crack today?

Are you accusing me of using illegal drugs (committing a CRIME?) Hmm. Reportable offense? Maybe you could be banned. Oh how nice would that be? :D

In order to ban yourself, you would have to stop posting your usual nonsense, accusing other posters of doing drugs because you're projecting because you don't know what you are talking about, so instead of being a MAN and admitting to that, you will insult other female posters because they know football better than you! :20: Nailed it! :banana:

You on crack today?

Why that's an eternity. It's longer than the Butthurtriots ever led in the Super Bowl game.

You on crack today?

Why that's an eternity. It's longer than the Butthurtriots ever led in the Super Bowl game.

"Butthurtriots" is really dumb. Have you wondered why YOU are the only one saying it? Yeesh, it's quite a stretch there, considering the Pats have lost more superbowls than your team has ever even been to. LOL. Seriously, you need to tone it down when speaking to your elders and have some respect for those with more experience than you. :)

"Butthurtriots" is really dumb. Have you wondered why YOU are the only one saying it?

Nope. I know why that is. It's because I'm more creative with words than most. I just made it up -- today I think -- based on your posts. It fits perfectly.

I don't mind if anyone else picks it up. I'm like Jonas Salk --- I don't want royalties, I want the People to have it. :eusa_angel:

You're welcome, The People.

Seriously, you need to tone it down when speaking to your elders and have some respect for those with more experience than you. :)

My "elders" huh :lmao:

I'll keep that in mind if Isaac Newton --- the real one --- shows up. In the meantime, it's time for you to make me a sammich.

And don't drop it on the floor with your Tom Brady impression.

"Butthurtriots" is really dumb. Have you wondered why YOU are the only one saying it?

Nope. I know why that is. It's because I'm more creative with words than most. I just made it up -- today I think -- based on your posts. It fits perfectly.

I don't mind if anyone else picks it up. I'm like Jonas Salk --- I don't want royalties, I want the People to have it. :eusa_angel:

Seriously, you need to tone it down when speaking to your elders and have some respect for those with more experience than you. :)

I'll keep that in mind if Isaac Newton --- the real one --- shows up. In the meantime, it's time for you to make me a sammich.

It's because it's stupid. That is why no one else is saying. It is a stretch, like an acrobat, that you made Patriots into Butthurtriots. NOT clever at all. :114:

Your elders are the Patriots. They are the GODS of football. Whenever you address them, you are to do this :bowdown: and pay your respects!

. . . and then the Gods said, Let there be Patriots! And there was thunderous applause from the people, and the brightest bolt of lightning streaked across the sky, and the people proclaimed, he shall be hereforth known as the Tom Brady! :D

Kat

ab51fcb20fdccd4929f95e0679f93931.jpg

It's because it's stupid. That is why no one else is saying. It is a stretch, like an acrobat, that you made Patriots into Butthurtriots. NOT clever at all. :114:

Your elders are the Patriots. They are the GODS of football. Whenever you address them, you are to do this :bowdown: and pay your respects!

:laughing0301:

Toots, you're still an AFL team. There's nuttin' you can do about that. We've been around since 1933.

"Elders". Bwahahahahahaha

. . . and then the Gods said, Let there be Patriots! And there was thunderous applause from the people, and the brightest bolt of lightning streaked across the sky, and the people proclaimed, he shall be hereforth known as the Tom Brady! :D

Kat

Obviously photoshopped. The ball isn't falling down.

Kat

You are going to be in trouble once Kat finds out that you are bad mouthing Tom Brady! BIG TROUBLE, MISTER! :heehee:

Kat

You are going to be in trouble once Kat finds out that you are bad mouthing Tom Brady! BIG TROUBLE, MISTER! :heehee:

Oh that's right --- I recall that Kat thinks he's got "nice nails".

Well before they got ripped off the other day.

Forum List

Back