Dynamite Changes The Rules

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
We ARE now at war with Antifa and I don't care if liberals agree or not. Portland police discovered DYNAMITE on one of the protesters.
dynamite-protester.jpg

I myself can count ten sticks in the picture. Dynamite is a military grade full out COMBAT WEAPON far more deadly then any semi auto and far more ILLEGAL to carry on the street. We were hours if not MINUTES away from a full fledged civil war in downtown Portland. The time for playing with these terrorists needs to come to an end NOW.

The President SHOULD dismiss the Portland mayor from duty and put the number two man from DHS in charge. Portland is a city where local leaders have lost control SO local leadership needs to be removed until CITIZENS can pull their heads out of their ass and select leadership that will at least fight terrorists.

Every day that bag of filth is allowed to serve Portland is another day of national disgrace.
Portland Police Confiscate DYNAMITE, Brass Knuckles, Knives and Sticks from Leftists at Violent Antifa Protest

Fury

Last edited:
I have no liking for Antifa - they're just a violent anarchist group inflitrating peaceful demonstrations, assaulting people and destroying property. I'm not even clear on what their message is supposed to be beyond intolerance.

• Banned
I have no liking for Antifa - they're just a violent anarchist group inflitrating peaceful demonstrations, assaulting people and destroying property. I'm not even clear on what their message is supposed to be beyond intolerance.
Dynamite changes the game. That person did NOT go to protest he went to KILL.
There is simply no other excuse for dynamite in a downtown area.

We ARE now at war with Antifia and I don't care if liberals agree or not. Portland police discovered DYNAMITE on one of the protesters.
dynamite-protester.jpg

I myself can count ten sticks in the picture. Dynamite is a military grade full out COMBAT WEAPON far more deadly then any semi auto and far more ILLEGAL to carry on the street. We were hours if not MINUTES away from a full fledged civil war in downtown Portland. The time for playing with these terrorists needs to come to an end NOW.

The President SHOULD dismiss the Portland mayor from duty and put the number two man from DHS in charge. Portland is a city where local leaders have lost control SO local leadership needs to be removed until CITIZENS can pull their heads out of their ass and select leadership that will at least fight terrorists.

Every day that bag of filth is allowed to serve Portland is another day of national disgrace.
Portland Police Confiscate DYNAMITE, Brass Knuckles, Knives and Sticks from Leftists at Violent Antifa Protest

Fury

Bawwy left GITMO open?

Or drop them off in the heart of the hood at 3AM, barefoot.

Last edited:
Dynamite changes the game. That person did NOT go to protest he went to KILL.
There is simply no other excuse for dynamite in a downtown area.

Totally agree. That's drastically upping the ante.

We ARE now at war with Antifia and I don't care if liberals agree or not. Portland police discovered DYNAMITE on one of the protesters.
dynamite-protester.jpg

Fury

those are flares

still pretty dangerous in the hands of these wackados

• Banned
dynamite-protester.jpg

Fury

those are flares

Not according yo Po Po. We handle dynamite in my town because we have mines.

dynamite-protester.jpg

Fury

Bawwy left GITMO open?

Naked with nothing but a I hate niggas sign.

dynamite-protester.jpg

Fury

those are flares

Not according yo Po Po. We handle dynamite in my town because we have mines.

naw those are flares seen thousands of em

dynamite-protester.jpg

Fury

Bawwy left GITMO open?

Naked with nothing but a I hate niggas sign.

Make them crash into the local bar at 3AM in a car with KKK stickers all over it, barefoot or naked works

dynamite-protester.jpg

Fury

Hey, bro....those are flares....not that they are not dangerous and couldn't hurt people and the other stuff that they have shows that they had intent but dynamite isn't like the old Wylie Coyote cartoons where a fuse is lit like a firecracker and then tossed. It takes a charge. I am just looking out for ya. I feel the same way about these Soros funded Antifa fucks as you do.

did notice though he did have a couple

of generic pops he stole out of mommies refrigerator

--LOL

really though if they want to play rough

everyone is ready for it well actually looking forward to it

dynamite-protester.jpg

Fury
War time Tax rates until we win, right wingers!

In consideration of the monstrous sacrifice in property and blood that each war demands of the people, personal enrichment through a war must be designated as a crime against the people. Therefore, we demand the total confiscation of all war profits.

dynamite-protester.jpg

Fury

those are flares

Jeez, sorry, Jon.....I should have read the thread first........you got it right.

We ARE now at war with Antifa and I don't care if liberals agree or not. Portland police discovered DYNAMITE on one of the protesters.
dynamite-protester.jpg

Fury

The loser society, some on here should be joined up with ANTIFA they'd fit right in. After all the mentality levels are about the same.

dynamite-protester.jpg

Fury
War time Tax rates until we win, right wingers!

In consideration of the monstrous sacrifice in property and blood that each war demands of the people, personal enrichment through a war must be designated as a crime against the people. Therefore, we demand the total confiscation of all war profits.

Who is THE "we" you speak of?

dynamite-protester.jpg

Fury

those are flares

I agree they are road flares. And I also agree, antifa playing around with incendiary devices is still not a good thing.

This is what dynamite looks like.
explosives.JPG

dynamite-protester.jpg

Fury

those are flares

I agree they are road flares. And I also agree, antifa playing around with incendiary devices is still not a good thing.

This is what dynamite looks like.
explosives.JPG
Well po po could be wrong but they are looking to up the violence and the damage.

Forum List

Back