Duval County Florida Is Flipping To Biden

Whole state of Florida is going to vote for Biden!
Biden is UP by 6% on average.
Latest polls had him at 7% and 11%.

Dems & Reps don't matter. Look at the independents. Who are THEY voting for?
In one of the latest polls 50% of Independents were voting for Biden, but only 30% were voting for Trump.
THAT tells you who is going to win.

The people of Duval County do not want the RNC Convention.
61% polled say they will vote for Biden.
Amazing polling coming from a huge red voting county.

" The RABA Research poll commissioned by Republican Voters Against Trump found 49% of those surveyed did not support Jacksonville hosting President Donald Trump’s nomination speech in August. Only 39% said they supported it."

Good news! Thank you!
All those old New York Jews worried about their Social Security and finally seeing the light no doubt.

In one of the latest polls 50% of Independents were voting for Biden, but only 30% were voting for Trump.

aaaliphotos-87.jpg

This election is going to be very very close. Nothing better than razor close elections. A sign were head d in the right direction. All the naysayers think the nation is in tough times. Ffffft, this young generation has it in great hands

Don't start your friggin state tax and more fees crap.

All those old New York Jews worried about their Social Security and finally seeing the light no doubt.
I know a lot of those New York Jew and they're going to vote for Trump; they're not into riots.
By the way, my Latino son-in-law told me the Blacks destroyed Miami's business district.

Keep trusting polls in June. Very wise move.

Honestly, considering how far off they were last year, the fact Conservatives in general avoid them, and even MORE want to admit they support Trump for fear of allegations against them; I don't think ANY poll is going to be accurate.

Silent Majority is as perfect a term for Trumps support as any I've heard.

Jacksonville is majority black, no?
I know it's got one of highest black populations in the southeast.

Forum List

Back