Now they say traitors leaking specifics in ice raids is reason Trump stopped them

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Nothing surprises me anymore about the traitors in this country. My only question is why do they remain free?

ICE director tells Pirro real reason raids were halted. Confirms ‘green light’ to remove illegal immigrants

Acting U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Director Mark Morgan confirmed Saturday that blame for the unexpected delay in the agency’s planned immigration raids partially rests with the media.

“The media got a hold of some operational specifics, and they reported it,” he said to Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro. “It’s egregious and it puts the lives of the officers and agents at risk. The men and women at ICE are true American heroes. The president recognized that. He postponed it to protect them.”

ICE director tells Pirro real reason raids were halted. Confirms 'green light' to remove illegal immigrants

I think Democrats also told their Iranian allies what our targets were so they could fill them with civilians.

I think Democrats also told their Iranian allies what our targets were so they could fill them with civilians.
Trump did when the Dork announced how many Iranian casualties were expected. If not exact targets, the scope of the mission.

Trump did when the Dork announced how many Iranian casualties were expected. If not exact targets, the scope of the mission.
The only reason trump would bother briefing Democrats on the plan is because he wanted to catch them leaking it to their Iranian allies.

If trump believes Democrats are loyal Americans, he really is as dumb as you say.

Forum List

Back