What? Manafort’s ‘Black Ledger’ May Be as Bogus as the Steele Dossier?

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Is there any doubt that the FBI was involved in setting up Manafort to take a huge fall to EMBARRASS Trump.....This will be criminally referred to the IG for thorough investigation tomorrow by Nunes!

What? Manafort's 'Black Ledger' May Be as Bogus as the Steele Dossier? | The Stream

It is taking more time than I like BUT all these criminals should be indicted just before Nov. 2020 elections and should have a huge impact on INDEPENDENT, FAIR MINDED VOTERS!

Is there any doubt that the FBI was involved in setting up Manafort to take a huge fall to EMBARRASS Trump.....This will be criminally referred to the IG for thorough investigation tomorrow by Nunes!

What? Manafort's 'Black Ledger' May Be as Bogus as the Steele Dossier? | The Stream

It is taking more time than I like BUT all these criminals should be indicted just before Nov. 2020 elections and should have a huge impact on INDEPENDENT, FAIR MINDED VOTERS!
LOL

Yep... Many of the same ones involved in the Dossier are involved with the fabrication of the ledger. Now why am I not surprised...

LOL

Yep... Many of the same ones involved in the Dossier are involved with the fabrication of the ledger. Now why am I not surprised...
Weisman involved to his eye teeth...like to see him locked up for what he did to Arthur Anderson exec's who spent years in jail only to collect $100 million tax payer dollars for FALSE ARREST!

Forum List

Back