Dutch/Morrocan Youth Planned To Down El Al Plane

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Everything is fine in Europe. :tinfoil:

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1131043726486&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull

Dutch television announced on Friday that Netherlands police arrested a youth who allegedly intended to shoot down an El Al airplane at Schipool Airport outside of Amsterdam.

Samir Azuz, 19, a Dutch citizen of Moroccan descent, was arrested with six other co-conspirators, Israel Radio reported.

According to the Netherlands intelligence service, the suspects enlisted the cooperation of two employees at an office near Schipool in order to perform reconnaissance. They also acquired weapons.

Reports revealed that Azuz, apparently expecting to die while bringing down the airplane, had prepared a videotape saying goodbye to his parents.

Approximately six months ago Azuz was acquitted on charges of attempting to vandalize a nuclear power plant in the Netherlands

Said1 said:
Yes, but but a few lone freaks does not Al-qaida make. And the moon is made of cheese. Woohoo. I love cheese. :banana:

Of course. Our 'gangs' are causing more worries. :terror: It's really a shame, the bad feelings that are building, when it takes very little foresite to see this is going to be a long pull. Wonder what will happen with those that we once considered friends?

Kathianne said:
Of course. Our 'gangs' are causing more worries. :terror: It's really a shame, the bad feelings that are building, when it takes very little foresite to see this is going to be a long pull. Wonder what will happen with those that we once considered friends?

I don't know what will happen, but this is certainly something they've proven unable to "deal" with.

Said1 said:
I don't know what will happen, but this is certainly something they've proven unable to "deal" with.

So many different 'incidents' all with a common thread, yet so many refuse to see the elephant in the room.

Kathianne said:
So many different 'incidents' all with a common thread, yet so many refuse to see the elephant in the room.

Even looking at the path of the original 9/11 hijackers, how can anyone not see their pit stops all over Europe? And here of course. The difference between here an Europe is we acknowledge their presence among us, but opinions vary on the actual targets. Europe on the other hand hears nothing and sees nothing....still.

Said1 said:
Even looking at the path of the original 9/11 hijackers, how can anyone not see their pit stops all over Europe? And here of course. The difference between here an Europe is we acknowledge their presence among us, but opinions vary on the actual targets. Europe on the other hand hears nothing and sees nothing....still.

I don't think they are in the position to maintain that. Then again, I'm probably seriously underestimating their ability to :lalala:

Forum List

Back