Dutch Girl, Age 17, Commits State Run Suicide

(FW) – A 17-year-old who was raped multiple times as a child has been ended her life after doctors agreed that she was going through unbearable emotional anguish. Noa Pothoven had experienced severe post-traumatic stress disorder, depression and anorexia ever since the vicious sexual attacks which occurred when she was aged 11, 12 and 14. In some final remarks before her death, the teenager penned one last Instagram post on May 30, in which she explained her reasons for choosing to die. “Within a maximum of 10 days, I will die.
Dutch Doctors Allow 17-Year-Old Rape Victim to Take Her Own Life Due to ‘Unbearable’ Emotional Anguish

This is what the left want for American too, don't like it kill it, can't handled life kill yourself----- that's all you weak losers want and teach. Abort it no consequences here ( just breast cancer they fail to tell you about) Kill granny, medical issues oh just die you all say gawdd you mentally weak fks are nothing but parasites to humanity. Sad you fkrs even exist.

I can’t agree with a minor making that decision

But I support euthanasia

May the Lord have special plans for those who are not sorry for the roles that they play in the suicides of other people.

God bless you and those who've loved my late beautiful precious Steve Sanders of the Oak Ridge Boys longer than me always!!!

Holly

The exact opposite of what good people in a good society do for young people having doubts about their lives. Instead of offering her suicide, the state should have provided counseling tailored to her specific needs, and wait for it . . . lot's of love and encouragement. And where in the hell were her parents? Right, I get it! Her case is propaganda for the jet setting trend of removing yourself from the planet to reduce human pollutants or some other postmodernist insanity. Life is a window we have but one agency from which to see into it.

But I support euthanasia
Hell, if a 7 year old is mentally capable and competent
to know they are transgender and can lead the pride parade
a 17 year old is mentally capable and competent to know
they want to end their life and seek assistance to do so

But I support euthanasia
Hell, if a 7 year old is mentally capable and competent
to know they are transgender and can lead the pride parade
a 17 year old is mentally capable and competent to know
they want to end their life and seek assistance to do so
That’s the world the Left created.

People who want to do that have to go through some serious steps to be able to do so, including lots of psyche appointments. If a person is suffering, and all the experts say they are lucid enough to make the decision, then I have no problem with it. I'd much rather have someone go to a professional rather than trying to do it on their own where they might suffer doing so, and leave everlasting trauma on their family.

And not a word about the perpetrators or justice? Of course, the lord knew it was going to happen, and watched.

(FW) – A 17-year-old who was raped multiple times as a child has been ended her life after doctors agreed that she was going through unbearable emotional anguish. Noa Pothoven had experienced severe post-traumatic stress disorder, depression and anorexia ever since the vicious sexual attacks which occurred when she was aged 11, 12 and 14. In some final remarks before her death, the teenager penned one last Instagram post on May 30, in which she explained her reasons for choosing to die. “Within a maximum of 10 days, I will die.
Dutch Doctors Allow 17-Year-Old Rape Victim to Take Her Own Life Due to ‘Unbearable’ Emotional Anguish

This is what the left want for American too, don't like it kill it, can't handled life kill yourself----- that's all you weak losers want and teach. Abort it no consequences here ( just breast cancer they fail to tell you about) Kill granny, medical issues oh just die you all say gawdd you mentally weak fks are nothing but parasites to humanity. Sad you fkrs even exist.
THIS is why God is turning over European countries to muslims. Dont think Hes not watching. Disrespect innocent life, and He will intervene

And not a word about the perpetrators or justice? Of course, the lord knew it was going to happen, and watched.
YOU are to blame. Not God. YOU are responsible for making the innocent lose all hope. He will deal with you. Eventually you will stand before Him.

Forum List

Back