During Dem Debate 2 Kamala Harris Vows To Violate The Constitution On Day 1 As President

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Thursday during the Democratic Candidates’ Debate on MSNBC, Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) she would Immediately by executive action reinstate DACA status and protections.

Harris said, “Immediately on January 20th of 2021, we cannot forget our DACA recipients, and I’m going to start there. I will immediately by executive action reinstate DACA status and DACA protection to those young people."

Former President Barak Obama publicly declared that he, as President - due to the Constitution's Separation of Powers, did NOT have the Constitutional / legal authority to bypass Congress and take Executive Action to affect existing US Immigration Law....

...and then he did exactly that. Obama DID violate the US Constitution's Separation of Powers, DID bypass Congress and DID use a Presidential 'EDICT' to declare 'ODACA' to be the new 'law of the land'.

Now, before ever being elected, before ever getting into office, Kamala Harris has already declared she intends to violate the Oath of Office she is required to take and she will Violate the US Constitution on Day 1 as President by using her own Presidential 'EDICT' to re-instate Obama's illegal DACA!

Kamala Harris: On Day One I Will Reinstate DACA Status and Protection with Executive Action | Breitbart

so how does one take an oath to protect the US and then give it away? someone explain for me?

Oh good if she wins we can scream impeachment for 2 1/2 years too
'To Heck' with 'screaming for Impeachment'. If Harris does what she promises and uses a Presidential Edict to violate the Constitution to push her illegal (in this case) liberal agenda - just as Barry did, she will have unquestionably, undeniably broken the law. The evidence, just as it was with Barry and unlike it has been regarding Trump for the last 3 years, would be clear.

Instead of engaging in political theatrics for 3 years with no real intent to act - and instead of refusing to take action when Barry did this the 1st time, Republicans should Immediately file Articles of Impeachment on Day 2 of Harris' Presidency.

yep, not abiding by the oath she just took. no dignity

so how does one take an oath to protect the US and then give it away? someone explain for me?
Clearly, in such a case, the individual taking the oath had determined before ever doing so that they did not mean / did not intend to comply with / did not intend to uphold what they were swearing an oath to do.

It would be taking a politician's ability to look into the eyes of a Constituent / American citizen and tell them a lie to an all new criminal level.

Democrats have convinced themselves that the army they have streaming across the border will end the Constitution as the law of the land.

Clearly, in such a case, the individual taking the oath had determined before ever doing so that they did not mean / did not intend to comply with / did not intend to uphold what they were swearing an oath to do.

It would be taking a politician's ability to look into the eyes of a Constituent / American citizen and tell them a lie to an all new criminal level.
it's called being a traitor.

I do not worry about Kamala being elected.
a district isn't the country. too fking funny these uniformed traitors think all of america is all of america. she must think conservatives don't exist. funny shit.

"Thursday during the Democratic Candidates’ Debate on MSNBC, Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) she would Immediately by executive action reinstate DACA status and protections.

Harris said, “Immediately on January 20th of 2021, we cannot forget our DACA recipients, and I’m going to start there. I will immediately by executive action reinstate DACA status and DACA protection to those young people."

Former President Barak Obama publicly declared that he, as President - due to the Constitution's Separation of Powers, did NOT have the Constitutional / legal authority to bypass Congress and take Executive Action to affect existing US Immigration Law....

...and then he did exactly that. Obama DID violate the US Constitution's Separation of Powers, DID bypass Congress and DID use a Presidential 'EDICT' to declare 'ODACA' to be the new 'law of the land'.

Now, before ever being elected, before ever getting into office, Kamala Harris has already declared she intends to violate the Oath of Office she is required to take and she will Violate the US Constitution on Day 1 as President by using her own Presidential 'EDICT' to re-instate Obama's illegal DACA!
Kamala Harris: On Day One I Will Reinstate DACA Status and Protection with Executive Action | Breitbart

I wonder why she thinks we tax payers want to support any more "dreamer?" How much did those assholes Barry brought her cost us??

Woman is a complete moron.

She might not have to worry about that it's something the SCOTUS is taking up the next session.

Forum List

Back