Durham, Barr and Insanity

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I bought into the whole QAnon "Plan" fictional narrative. We're going to bring down the Deep State and pedophiles, with much overlap between the two groups.

QAnon (aka James Comey) told us Huber has 60,000 sealed indictments!

The AG Report was going to lead to - indictments! (See above). Nothing! Hillary cleaner and less criminal that ever! The FISA court felt so bad about that whole spying thing and they're bringing an Obamaroid on board to fix the damage done by Obama. Oh, they got the message and heard it loud and clear

Don't worry, Charlie Brown, Lucy won't pull away the Durham football!

This time will be different!

Insanity.

Meanwhile Comey will fire off more arcane posts as QAnon telling us to "Trust the Plan" - the Plan that lets them all walk away guilty as sin and free as birds

You forgot to mention the UraniumOne scam, and the Clinton "pay-to-play" Foundation, that closed for some unknown reason??

I've said from the beginning. I'll believe it when I see it.

All the "we got em now" threads from both sides show a lack of critical thinking.

I rechecked the operating instruction in the US Constitution.

It said if it ever gets this bad, hit Ctrl Alt Del twice and reboot

I've said from the beginning. I'll believe it when I see it.

All the "we got em now" threads from both sides show a lack of critical thinking.

College folks call it "critical thinking", working folks call it "common sense".

AND DUMBASSES CONTINUE TO BUY HORSESHIT CONSPIRACY THATS BEEN DEBUNKED MORE TIMES THAN THEY HAVE IQ POINTS -

Forum List

Back