Durham Investigation Ends After 3 Years Of Searching, $40 Million Spent, And Nothing Found

Mine’s most often blue.

Yours??? Questionable
interesting that the sky in your fantasy world and the real world are the same color.

Can you quote the part of Mueller report that establishes the conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russian Government that the FBI and DOJ has oddly decided not to prosecute?

How’d ya miss my last paragraph? He goes on to DETAIL various coordination occurrences including Manafort providing GOP polling data to a Russian agent
hahah he concluded there was no conspiracy…polling data? any clown can get polling data, and more over it was a ukrainian not a russian, a ukraine former employee of the firm manafort owned

at no point did mueller say it was a russian agent…another lie

huh? who’s talking about obama daughters or Clinton’s gardner? what the heck are you talking about?
Well, since neither Hillary nor Obama's former lawyer, former campaign managers, national security advisors, or anyone significant in their admin has so much as received a parking ticket....I was thinking surely someone connected to both Hillary and Obama was charged for something...anything....does Sasha Obama have a laptop?

Well, since neither Hillary nor Obama's former lawyer, former campaign managers, national security advisors, or anyone significant in their admin has so much as received a parking ticket....I was thinking surely someone connected to both Hillary and Obama was charged for something...anything....does Sasha Obama have a laptop?
you have evidence they never got a parking ticket?

i am not sure what any of what you thought had to do with what was actually discovered.

Moreover many around them have been charged and convicted…Weiner for example is a convicted sexual predator that had obama era classified material on his laptop

you have evidence they never got a parking ticket?

i am not sure what any of what you thought had to do with what was actually discovered.

Moreover many around them have been charged and convicted…Weiner for example is a convicted sexual predator that had obama era classified material on his laptop
Yes, the fact that Fox News didn't report on it 24/7..

If these folks had a 5 month freak out over what color suit Obama wore, I am sure they would have found a way of making David Axlerod's parking ticket a national emergency..

But guess who had a lawyer, chief financial officer, more than 2 campaign advisors and national security advisor indicted tho?

Yes, the fact that Fox News didn't report on it 24/7..

If these folks had a 5 month freak out over what color suit Obama wore, I am sure they would have found a way of making David Axlerod's parking ticket a national emergency..

But guess who had a lawyer, chief financial officer, more than 2 campaign advisors and national security advisor indicted tho?
i think you are just making things up. A parking ticket isn’t news.

yes we are well away of the russian hoax…and now how it started, we are aware folks were targeted for political purposes. I am not sure why you are reminding us of what happened?

i think you are just making things up. A parking ticket isn’t news.

yes we are well away of the russian hoax…and now how it started, we are aware folks were targeted for political purposes. I am not sure why you are reminding us of what happened?
This is why Trumpers are so easily fooled and so easy to grift from.....

The fact you can't tell I am mocking you is adorable...

This is why Trumpers are so easily fooled and so easy to grift from.....

The fact you can't tell I am mocking you is adorable...
i’ve read the post it’s really hard to tell…i’m amazed you really don’t think Sasha should be changed…we have seen how the demafasict have weaponized the executive to go after political rivals

i’ve read the post it’s really hard to tell…i’m amazed you really don’t think Sasha should be changed…we have seen how the demafasict have weaponized the executive to go after political rivals
My God you are slow...

_00-rea-008_(17)[1].jpg

i’ve seen your post , you aren’t new the forum
And I am telling you that if today, Trump told you that Obama's daughters committed crimes and the proof is on their laptop....you will believe it because you are a cult member..

In spite of the fact Trump has shown you time and time again that he lies for sport and haven't backed up any of his bullshit with a single fact...you will still believe it, no matter how absurd...so why are you clutching your pearls now?

I bet you still believe Trump hired private investigators and sent them to Hawaii to find Obama's birth certificate..

And I am telling you that if today, Trump told you that Obama's daughters committed crimes and the proof is on their laptop....you will believe it because you are a cult member..

In spite of the fact Trump has shown you time and time again that he lies for sport and haven't backed up any of his bullshit with a single fact...you will still believe it, no matter how absurd...so why are you clutching your pearls now?

I bet you still believe Trump hired private investigators and sent them to Hawaii to find Obama's birth certificate..
hmmm sounds like you are projecting cause your propagandist told you xiden’s sons laptop was russian propaganda and you believed it

trump has nothing to do with that or the russian hoax

no i don’t believe that, i know he said he would and about that time obama finally released it…but again not sure how that’s relevant to the discussion

hmmm sounds like you are projecting cause your propagandist told you xiden’s sons laptop was russian propaganda and you believed it

trump has nothing to do with that or the russian hoax

no i don’t believe that, i know he said he would and about that time obama finally released it…but again not sure how that’s relevant to the discussion
No matter how much you say Russian hoax, it won't stop the fact that Putin said he did everything he could to help get Trump elected..its almost like he knew Trump was a moron and its easier to get morons to do your bidding..and he was right...

What officials did Putin direct to help Trump??

On May 13, 2019, then-Attorney General Bill Barr let it be known that at Donald Trump’s “request,” he was conducting an investigation into the origins of the Russia investigation. To conduct this investigation, Barr appointed his very own special prosecutor, U.S. Attorney John Durham. For the next three-and-a-half years, Republicans made confident predictions that “Bull” Durham was going to be the man to finally “lock ‘er up.” Surely Durham, unleashed with no deadline, budgetary limit, or constraint on where he looked, would prove conclusively that every conspiracy theory pushed by Trump was true.

But after more than three years and more than $40 million spent, Durham managed to produce just a single charge: accusing Democratic-linked attorney Michael Sussmann of lying to the FBI for not revealing secondhand connections to Hillary Clinton’s campaign when talking to them about Donald Trump’s Russia dealings. In May, a jury found Sussman not guilty of the ridiculous charge.

Unlimited investigation with no budgetary constraints, or time limit?

Hmm…
Russia Collusion

/thread

No matter how much you say Russian hoax, it won't stop the fact that Putin said he did everything he could to help get Trump elected..its almost like he knew Trump was a moron and its easier to get morons to do your bidding..and he was right...

the hoax wasn’t russia trying to interfere…countries do that…china and iran for example did for xiden in 2020…

the hoax was claiming there was some sort of conspiracy…as we know now that’s was a complete hoax and waste of tax payer dollars designed to undermine the 2016 election

If all it takes is Putin to say something to get you to do/think the exact opposite.....

the hoax wasn’t russia trying to interfere…countries do that…china and iran for example did for xiden in 2020…

the hoax was claiming there was some sort of conspiracy…as we know now that’s was a complete hoax and waste of tax payer dollars designed to undermine the 2016 election
What do you think Putin directed his officials to do on behalf of Trump??

Is it because Trump thinks Putin is so dreamy?

Forum List

Back