Dump The Squad

The majority of voters in her district saw AOC in action and thought to themselves (apparently) that she is the kind of person they want serving as their Congressional Representative.

Therefore, I don’t see what I can do about the constituency of any member of “the skwODD.”

The sooner you let them in , the quicker the Sheeple can go back to snoozing and grazing .

Let's have some friendly Moslems running the circus .
How could they be worse than the present bunch ?
Their food is much better .

It could only happen if we had fair elections which by all indications that we have seen in the last three elections are history. The country is lost. Maybe the tree of liberty does need watering.
Yes, the country is probably lost. What better indication could there be than a stolen election and the jailing of J6 innocents by the illegitimate president?

I can't support watering any trees with gun violence, but perhaps we can come up with a better answer together?

Yes, the country is probably lost. What better indication could there be than a stolen election and the jailing of J6 innocents by the illegitimate president?

I can't support watering any trees with gun violence, but perhaps we can come up with a better answer together?
Run along duck. WE does NOT include you. Troll somewhere else.

DUMP THE SQUAD CAMPAIGN

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/07/23/the-point-chris-cillizza-the-squad.cnn

I WANT TO RAISE LOTS OF MONEY TO DEFEAT THESE TERRIBLE PEOPLE WHEN THEY RUN FOR REELECTION.

IS ANYONE WILLING TO HELP ME?
NEW: Sources say AIPAC is gearing up to spend over $100 MILLION as part of a campaign to knock the Squad out of congress in 2024. Cori Bush, Ilhan Omar, Jamaal Bowman, Summer Lee, and Rashida Tlaib are all marked for high dollar challenges.

:eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back