Dumb and Dumber team up

I agree with Liability here....

Bachman represents all that is good with the Republican Party. Along with Sarah Palin she represents all the ideals of the GOP today

I urge all Republicans to support her and Palin for the Presidential ticket in 2012

Palin/Bachman 2012 It doesn't get any better than this

Lets see. Comparing Palin's record and popularity as governor and Obama's record after one year of being president, I don't see the correlation/reasoning of referring to Palin as dumb.

No one is comparing Palin to Obama. It is entirely possible that people can be dumb completely independent of Obama. Shocking. I know.

I don't know Bachmann, but again, by comparing total records of Bachmann to Pelosi, I know which one would be considered dumber by most critical-thinkers.

You don't know Bachmann, but yet you are comparing the (unknown to you) record of Bachmann to Pelosi, and you say that Pelosi is still dumber? Critical thinking ain't yer strong suit there Einstein.

Bachmann is moonbat and a ball of stupid all rolled into one. Pelosi is just a moonbat.
1. No one is comparing Palin's accomplished record to Obama's record of mission failure. Let me translate for the illiterate. Calling Palin "dumb" w/o any substantial proof or sound reasoning is dumb. <einstein>

2. Similarly, calling Bachmann "dumber", especially when Pelosi is obviously dumbEST is also stupid. Prove Bachmann is dumber than Pelosi. Saying it is just stupid. <Einstein>

Bachman represents all that is good with the Republican Party. Along with Sarah Palin she represents all the ideals of the GOP today

I urge all Republicans to support her and Palin for the Presidential ticket in 2012

Leftwinger:

Once again, you need to be advised that you do NOT have a right to speak FOR me.

When you claim to do so, you should try to be accurate and honest about it, even though those things remain alien to you.

As regards Governor Palin, I have said that she has some good basic values and notions, but that she is too ignorant of important issues and facts to be a credible candidate. She could become one, possibly, but it would take an urgent course of study. I see little or no evidence of her being up for it.

As regards Congresswoman Bachmann, I have never endorsed her except to the limited extent of saying that her critics make a lot of blustery noise, but they (generally) offer nothing solid in support of such criticism. She has articulated some views with which I agree in principle. If she's guilty of having said some things with the kind of hyperbole that undercuts her actual message, that's too bad.

But it is dishonest of you, Leftwinger, to claim to "agree" with me in a position I have never espoused.

What you did is called "lying." You should not lie. It's not a good thing.

We were promised 'intellect' in the 2008 campaigns. Sorry, right now would be willing to elect someone with a loss less 'intellect' and a lot more "get 'er done".

I agree. Phony intellectualism wears thin really quickly. But please focus a bit more on the 'get 'er done' part. I would far rather them do absolutely nothing at all than get done some of the stuff they want to do.

Leftwinger:

Once again, you need to be advised that you do NOT have a right to speak FOR me.

When you claim to do so, you should try to be accurate and honest about it, even though those things remain alien to you.

As regards Governor Palin, I have said that she has some good basic values and notions, but that she is too ignorant of important issues and facts to be a credible candidate. She could become one, possibly, but it would take an urgent course of study. I see little or no evidence of her being up for it.

As regards Congresswoman Bachmann, I have never endorsed her except to the limited extent of saying that her critics make a lot of blustery noise, but they (generally) offer nothing solid in support of such criticism. She has articulated some views with which I agree in principle. If she's guilty of having said some things with the kind of hyperbole that undercuts her actual message, that's too bad.

But it is dishonest of you, Leftwinger, to claim to "agree" with me in a position I have never espoused.

I agree with Liability...

Bachmann/palin 2012! :doubt:

(ed: Is it proper to call Palin a Gov. even though she quit? Honestly, I don't know the proper etiquette on that one.)

Last edited:

Leftwinger:

I agree with Liability...

To a fucking dopey puke like AutoZona, repeating an already exposed lie is "funny" material. :cuckoo:

You like Bachmann?:confused:

I do.

What's wrong with her?

She seems pretty smart and quite articulate.

If one is obliged to agree with each position and view of any given politician, I could support none of them (unless I were to run).

Palin had some decent basic notions, but was (and still is) too under-informed.

You can't honestly make that criticism of Bachmann.

So what's the objection to her?

She has committed unpardonable sins.

She's a beautiful woman.

She speaks clearly and in a pleasant voice.

She speaks in complete sentences.

She knows her subject matter better than most of her criticis and stays on topic.

She is well centered on who she is and what she believes without equivocating on that depending on who she is talking to.

She is a Republican member of Congress.

She is a conservative.

They can't stand it. So, like Sarah Palin or any other conservative woman, they will do their damndest to destroy her.

This exchange is typical of the way Bachmann is treated. (Note that it starts off with Spector interrupting Bachmann's response to a question he asked her):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnIxgNucioA]YouTube - Arlen Specter Scolds Michele Bachmann on Radio Program[/ame]

This is my favorite:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_pN2IPAw6E&feature=related]YouTube - Michelle Bachmann accuses Congress of being un-American[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP4hYkfwuTY&feature=related]YouTube - Bachmann: "Not All Cultures Are Equal"[/ame]

She represent republicans perfectly.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4KU8W2lfAU&feature=related]YouTube - Maher - Palin & Bachmann = Beavis & Butthead[/ame]

Hey crazy Bachmann, why aren't you talking about the census anymore? hmmmmmm....lol

Last edited:
I still say that if Bachmann were a centrist or left leaning Democrat or even a right leaning Republican guy in Congress, she would not be getting all the media attention, there wouldn't be continuous focus on her gaffes--they ALL commit gaffes you know including our messiahlike President himself--and there wouldn't be almost this frantic attack frenzy to destroy her.

In my opinion, she and Sarah Palin are being savagely attacked because they are beautiful conservative women with opinions. And the lefties simply can't stand it.

Last edited:
I still say that if Bachmann were a centrist or left leaning Democrat or even a right leaning Republican guy in Congress, she would not be getting all the media attention, there wouldn't be continuous focus on her gaffes--they ALL commit gaffes you know including our messiahlike President himself--and there wouldn't be almost this frantic attack frenzy to destroy her.

In my opinion, she and Sarah Palin are being savagely attacked because they are beautiful conservative women with opinions. And the lefties simply can't stand it.

She isn't beautiful, she looks like a country bumpkin. You can't even be honest about that...

Sheesh..

She's a liar and a tool and she never met a camera she didn't like.

She isn't beautiful, she looks like a country bumpkin. You can't even be honest about that...

Sheesh..

She's a liar and a tool and she never met a camera she didn't like.

Oh I'm sorry you feel that way. Maybe if you made yourself more attractive, you wouldn't be so envious of those who are?

Who cares what she looks like? She's a moron. If you like her so much get her picture and blow it up and tape it to the wall.

Who cares what she looks like? She's a moron. If you like her so much get her picture and blow it up and tape it to the wall.

I don't really care what anybody looks like. It is the choices they make that affect me or those I care about that is most important to me.

It is just so glaringly obvious that an attractive, successful, conservative woman with opinions is going to be attacked in viscious and personal ways that does not happen nearly as much with a man or a liberal woman. So I just have to assume that leftists are somehow terribly threatened by strong women with conservative views or else they are the most sexist people on Earth.

Last edited:

Leftwinger:

I agree with Liability

Bachmann is a total MILF. Even though she is a total douchebag I wouldn't throw her out of bed.

Good points Liability

Leftwinger:

I agree with Liability

Bachmann is a total MILF. Even though she is a total douchebag I wouldn't throw her out of bed.

Good points Liability

I fully agree with Leftwinger.

Leftwinger is a douchebag and incapable of honesty or wit!

Good points, Leftwinger.

Congresswoman_Michele_Bachmann.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

She and Palin are welcome at my house anytime. You're not, you reveal yourselves every day here.
People are sick of the lefts hatred and you will see this in the next two elections.
Our hatred of "demoncraps" is justifiable.

Sure wish the GOP would embrace your attitude...at least more publicly.

Forum List

Back