Dumb and Dumber team up

Shi!t........this thread really took off.............

fAiL......................:funnyface:

I love when the k00ks pwn themselves!!!

And lets face it..........a road cone could campaign anywhere in America these days and beat a Dem...........

Shi!t........this thread really took off.............

fAiL......................:funnyface:

I love when the k00ks pwn themselves!!!

And lets face it..........a road cone could campaign anywhere in America these days and beat a Dem...........

...and yer point is.....?

Oh, wait a minute...you mistook me for a dem.

I just love it when the k00ks pwn themselves!!!

Congresswoman_Michele_Bachmann.jpg

Hate politics is on it's way out. Vote for anybody but a demoncrap will be the 2010/2012 Rally Poster.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuMXa1qJW_M]YouTube - Chris Matthews Interviews Rep. Michele Bachmann, The New-Old Face of the Republican Party: Watch Her Reveal Herself at the End[/ame]

She and Palin are welcome at my house anytime. You're not, you reveal yourselves every day here.
People are sick of the lefts hatred and you will see this in the next two elections.
Our hatred of "demoncraps" is justifiable.

She and Palin are welcome at my house anytime. You're not, you reveal yourselves every day here.
People are sick of the lefts hatred and you will see this in the next two elections.
Our hatred of "demoncraps" is justifiable.

I guess the answer to my question is "no".

One time when the GOP Shill Palin actually endorses the right person.

You like Bachmann?:confused:

I do.

What's wrong with her?

She seems pretty smart and quite articulate.

If one is obliged to agree with each position and view of any given politician, I could support none of them (unless I were to run).

Palin had some decent basic notions, but was (and still is) too under-informed.

You can't honestly make that criticism of Bachmann.

So what's the objection to her?

Forum List

Back