Duck Dynasty?

hmmm, non homophobes don't frequent fried chicken and reality shows about rednecks making duck calls.

Don't think about this too hard Dynasty fans. LOL

Men have anal sex with women yet we do not hear about it constantly from the Rwer's.

The rarity of anal sex of men with women [who as a group do not statistically prefer it to vaginal sex] is not an issue when discussing the massive spread of HIV/AIDS among the population of people who are spreading it like wildfire because of their only being able to penetrate the body, besides orally, in the anus when it comes to "sex".

The colon evolved to resorb fluids and large dissolved particles, like the size of viruses, directly back into the bloodstream. Sex with the colon is like sticking a dirty needle from a promiscuous [statistically true] gay man right into your arm and hoping you don't get HIV.

All anal sex should be avoided between any male and a receptive partner. The receptive partners of anal sex have the highest risk factor, leaps and bounds above anyone else, of contracting HIV. The colon's direct-blood link makes anal sex as deadly as playing russian roulette with dirty needles.

But when it comes to teaching all kids , male and female, to avoid anal sex, the media, the CDC and schools remain completely and utterly silent. When was the last time you saw an article, news release or public discussion on how dangerous anal sex is, why it is and that you should avoid it at all costs? That's right, probably never. And the sick thing is the reason you haven't is political. They don't want little kids experimenting with sex to permanently imprint their orientations to make a decision early on to avoid anal sex completely. Gay activists want a better crop than that in the future.

It's cheaper to raise and slaughter ducks than it is for hunting.And you can get the ones you like, they don't have the gamey taste.

Men have anal sex with women yet we do not hear about it constantly from the Rwer's.

The rarity of anal sex of men with women [who as a group do not statistically prefer it to vaginal sex] is not an issue when discussing the massive spread of HIV/AIDS among the population of people who are spreading it like wildfire because of their only being able to penetrate the body, besides orally, in the anus when it comes to "sex".

The colon evolved to resorb fluids and large dissolved particles, like the size of viruses, directly back into the bloodstream. Sex with the colon is like sticking a dirty needle from a promiscuous [statistically true] gay man right into your arm and hoping you don't get HIV.

All anal sex should be avoided between any male and a receptive partner. The receptive partners of anal sex have the highest risk factor, leaps and bounds above anyone else, of contracting HIV. The colon's direct-blood link makes anal sex as deadly as playing russian roulette with dirty needles.

But when it comes to teaching all kids , male and female, to avoid anal sex, the media, the CDC and schools remain completely and utterly silent. When was the last time you saw an article, news release or public discussion on how dangerous anal sex is, why it is and that you should avoid it at all costs? That's right, probably never. And the sick thing is the reason you haven't is political. They don't want little kids experimenting with sex to permanently imprint their orientations to make a decision early on to avoid anal sex completely. Gay activists want a better crop than that in the future.

Thanks doc. But anal sex with heterosexuals is on the rise from this 2008 study.
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=6428003

If you think the CDC does not put out info on the risks of anal sex, you should visit the website and you will find a lot of info about the dangers.

http://www.cdc.gov

Last edited:
Anal Sex More Popular Than Possibly Expected Among Heterosexual Couples: Center for Disease Control and Prevention Report
Anal Sex More Popular Than Possibly Expected Among Heterosexual Couples: Center for Disease Control and Prevention Report

I'm not quite clear on this. You seem to be happy that anal sex is on the rise, or somehow triumphant about it?

You are aware that anal sex is the #1 vector for spreading the deadly HIV/AIDS epidemic? This is something you are smug or proud of?

I'm not quite clear on this. You seem to be happy that anal sex is on the rise, or somehow triumphant about it?

You are aware that anal sex is the #1 vector for spreading the deadly HIV/AIDS epidemic? This is something you are smug or proud of?

Oh yeah! you can see the streamers and fireworks going off since I am so happy about it, but I have never had anal intercourse, so what ever. I am just saying that focusing on anal sex with gays while ignoring breeders that have anal sex is short sighted and hypocritical at best.

Last edited:
Oh yeah! you can see the streamers and fireworks going off since I am so happy about it, but I have never had anal intercourse, so what ever. I am just saying that focusing on anal sex with gays while ignoring breeders that have anal sex is short sighted and hypocritical at best.

Then you agree that all anal sex is bad and we should teach kids to avoid it like the plague it is spreading, correct? Just think if Phil Robertson got through to just one or two kids considering experimenting with/grafting themselves onto anal sex as an orientation and they decided against it in favor of "breeder" sex...as you say. That's one or two lives saved. Good for him. He should get an award.

I for one am boycotting A&E along with the million or so other people who liked the "boycott A&E" facebook page.

Last edited:
Pi1O7Ek.jpg

The majority of Americans don't support your view, Silhouette, as every day and week and month goes by so obviously show.

You have OpEd pieces by her condemning the boycott of the Dixie Chicks, the firings of Olbermann, Bashir, Baldwin and the suspension of Schultz?

Or are her charges of "fascism" only directed to this?

Thanks in advance.

Hey shitferbrains, take a gander at which forum this is posted in. I Know multiple syllable words might be too hard for you, but it's called CURRENT EVENTS.

That's fine poopferballs, but I want to make sure the writer is not a hypocrite.

Thus..I asked you for more material.

Also..were you as incensed by the other incidents I posted?

You don't know who Camille Paglia is???!!! :eek:

There ain't no hills where they live so they ain't hillbillies. Just hygienically challenged white trash.

Tell it to Assclapias, he's the one who called them hillbillies and I'm the one who told him he might want to educate himself. It will save him from making his usual dumbassed comments.

You dont need to have hills to be hill billies. Only a backwoods, redneck mentality. I still don't get why you wanted me to know about their business acumen?

Your argument is with Moonglow and not me. He's the one who claims you have to have hills to be a hillbilly.

Tell it to Assclapias, he's the one who called them hillbillies and I'm the one who told him he might want to educate himself. It will save him from making his usual dumbassed comments.

You dont need to have hills to be hill billies. Only a backwoods, redneck mentality. I still don't get why you wanted me to know about their business acumen?

Your argument is with Moonglow and not me. He's the one who claims you have to have hills to be a hillbilly.

I have no argument with Moonglow. We both agree they are mentally challenged, dirty, white trash. You said I should check out their business acumen and education as if that proves something. I just asked you why but you are avoiding the question for some reason.

The majority of Americans don't support your view, Silhouette, as every day and week and month goes by so obviously show.

You have no fucking idea what the majority of Americans think. All you have is the results of carefully worded polls asking about equality. They have nothing to do with the opinions in the OP, many Americans are in total agreement with him and many more are in partial agreement but no one has the balls to ask those questions. Fuck you and your holier than thou bullshit attitude.

Hey shitferbrains, take a gander at which forum this is posted in. I Know multiple syllable words might be too hard for you, but it's called CURRENT EVENTS.

That's fine poopferballs, but I want to make sure the writer is not a hypocrite.

Thus..I asked you for more material.

Also..were you as incensed by the other incidents I posted?

You don't know who Camille Paglia is???!!! :eek:

Nope.

Should I?

I have no argument with Moonglow. We both agree they are mentally challenged, dirty, white trash. You said I should check out their business acumen and education as if that proves something. I just asked you why but you are avoiding the question for some reason.

As much as I've tried in the past, I just can't fix your stupid assclap. The men are college educated businessmen who built a multi-million dollar business from scratch. If you don't see the difference between what they actually are and your racist opinion that they are mentally challenged, dirty, white trash, then neither I or anyone else can open your tight little mind and make you see the light. Moron.

Forum List

Back