Dubai Provides Pulpit For Muslim Clerics Who Mock 9/11

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I'm really surprised at Dubai. It is a top tourist spot with many workers coming from all parts of the world for jobs there..

Dubai Provides Pulpit For Muslim Clerics Who Mock 9/11
Hailed as a tolerant and cosmopolitan city, Dubai's officials sponsor clerics who ridicule the Charlie Hebdo massacre and praise Osama bin Laden
Share this

Tweet this
By Shane Dixon Kavanaugh on Jul 02, 2015 at 18:01 PM

Two Muslim clerics who have openly demonized Jews and Christians, mocked the 9/11 and Charlie Hebdo terrorist attacks and praised Osama bin Laden will be the featured speakers at an event sponsored by the government of Dubai this weekend, Vocativ has learned.

Dr. Omar Abdelkafi will deliver a lecture on the “Oasis of Hope” at the Dubai Ramadan Forum on Saturday, July 4. In an address earlier this year, Abdelkafi, an Egyptian cleric, characterized 9/11 as a “comedy film” and that the Charlie Hebdo massacre in Paris last January was its “sequel.” The preacher has also drawn criticism for advocating that Muslims should refuse to shake hands with Christians or share sidewalks with them.

On Sunday, Dr. Zakir Naik, known for his repeated rebukes against the United States and for asserting that 9/11 was an “inside job” orchestrated by Jews and George W. Bush, will headline the event, which lists the government of Dubai as a co-sponsor. A televangelist from India, Naik famously said that he would support Osama bin Laden, so long as he was “terrorizing America the terrorist.” During the same speech, he added: “Every Muslim should be a terrorist.”

Continue reading at:

Dubai Provides Pulpit For Muslim Clerics Who Mock 9 11?

21st C, you would think that information would be accessible to most instead of blind belief in lies

21st C, you would think that information would be accessible to most instead of blind belief in lies

That Dr. Naik is something else. Wasn't he refused entry into this country because of his evil preaching?

aris-----you have more 'contact'----but my on and off again contact with the products of Islamic education has demonstrated to me-------no amount of access helps. While in the USA we are learning at age six
that "Columbus sailed the ocean blue-----" and pilgrims from England celebrated their happy friendship with American Indians with joint cook-off ----- turkey and pumpkin pie.-------muslims seem to learn "everything Christians, hindus and jews say or write is a GROSS LIE" I have been told by seemingly intelligent muslims from south east asia that the dead sea scrolls are "OBVIOUSLY A FORGERY" ------

aris-----you have more 'contact'----but my on and off again contact with the products of Islamic education has demonstrated to me-------no amount of access helps. While in the USA we are learning at age six
that "Columbus sailed the ocean blue-----" and pilgrims from England celebrated their happy friendship with American Indians with joint cook-off ----- turkey and pumpkin pie.-------muslims seem to learn "everything Christians, hindus and jews say or write is a GROSS LIE" I have been told by seemingly intelligent muslims from south east asia that the dead sea scrolls are "OBVIOUSLY A FORGERY" ------

It is not islam but certain muslim that out of hate for Israel eject everything that in any way ties to the jews or ancient Israel. Muslims like that really don't understand their own quran. They misuse quote from the quran to justify their hate rather than finding a mental and physical peace in reciting the quran.

Hate is really a type of blindness.

Forum List

Back