Drunk Woman Who Killed Baby Has Conviction Overturned – Court Rules 6 Day-Old Baby Isn’t a Person

Child was born by c-section and died 6 days later. By liberal logic, anyone born by C-section, especially prematurely, cannot be a human. I recall this being a part of the plot of Macbeth.

The accident, um, didn't happen six days after it happened.

Is there something challenging about that concept?

Was it a person? No.

Was it innocent human life? Of course.

Nothing wrong with admitting the obvious.
Neither innocent nor guilty, and while living off of another still not a person, we have to draw a line somewhere. Some use conception, I use birth. Mine is far better, especially as far as the law is concerned...

Was it a person? No.

Neither innocent nor guilty, and while living off of another still not a person, we have to draw a line somewhere. Some use conception, I use birth. Mine is far better, especially as far as the law is concerned...
We agree that is not a person.

But those who avoid the fact that it is a human life are clearly trying to de-humanize a fetus, equate it somehow with an inanimate object, and that's both dishonest and nasty as hell.

Was it a person? No.

I will laugh my ass off when an LGBT gene is discovered and you liberals HOWL when persons of color en masse abort their LGBT babies. FUCKING LAUGH MY HEAD OFF.

Dup thread, and fetuses aren't persons.

A six day old baby isn't a fetus, you moron
It her case it was. They only delivered it because they had to. The fatal blow came while it was in the womb.

Fetus: the unborn offspring of a mammal. The child was born, it was NOT a fetus. Go paint something
What she injured was a fetus, not a person, who then was delivered and later died. No different than a late-term miscarriage or a still-birth for whatever reason, an still not a person yet. You make it into the world when you make it out of mommy, not before.

Was it a person? No.

I will laugh my ass off when an LGBT gene is discovered and you liberals HOWL when persons of color en masse abort their LGBT babies. FUCKING LAUGH MY HEAD OFF.

They searched and searched for that pesky LGBT gene....it's not to be found. Very telling

Dup thread, and fetuses aren't persons.

A six day old baby isn't a fetus, you moron
It her case it was. They only delivered it because they had to. The fatal blow came while it was in the womb.

Fetus: the unborn offspring of a mammal. The child was born, it was NOT a fetus. Go paint something
What she injured was a fetus, not a person, who then was delivered and later died. No different than a late-term miscarriage or a still-birth for whatever reason, an still not a person yet. You make it into the world when you make it out of mommy, not before.
So when do premature babies become persons in your degenerate sick liberal opinion?

Forum List

Back