Drunk Woman Who Killed Baby Has Conviction Overturned – Court Rules 6 Day-Old Baby Isn’t a Person

Was it a person? No.

Was it innocent human life? Of course.

Nothing wrong with admitting the obvious.
Neither innocent nor guilty, and while living off of another still not a person, we have to draw a line somewhere. Some use conception, I use birth. Mine is far better, especially as far as the law is concerned...
We agree that is not a person.

But those who avoid the fact that it is a human life are clearly trying to de-humanize a fetus, equate it somehow with an inanimate object, and that's both dishonest and nasty as hell.
It's alive in the way a tapeworm is. That really changes nothing at all. It's legal status is still roughly that of a typewriter...

Dup thread, and fetuses aren't persons.

A six day old baby isn't a fetus, you moron
It her case it was. They only delivered it because they had to. The fatal blow came while it was in the womb.

Fetus: the unborn offspring of a mammal. The child was born, it was NOT a fetus. Go paint something
What she injured was a fetus, not a person, who then was delivered and later died. No different than a late-term miscarriage or a still-birth for whatever reason, an still not a person yet. You make it into the world when you make it out of mommy, not before.
So when do premature babies become persons in your degenerate sick liberal opinion?

He doesn't have the first clue, as usual he takes the opposite side without the first of facts. He doesn't even know the definition of fetus

Dup thread, and fetuses aren't persons.

It her case it was. They only delivered it because they had to. The fatal blow came while it was in the womb.

Fetus: the unborn offspring of a mammal. The child was born, it was NOT a fetus. Go paint something
What she injured was a fetus, not a person, who then was delivered and later died. No different than a late-term miscarriage or a still-birth for whatever reason, an still not a person yet. You make it into the world when you make it out of mommy, not before.
So when do premature babies become persons in your degenerate sick liberal opinion?
Since we're going with the line in the sand, at birth, but I'd have no problem with a post-birth abortion, especially if its suffering or profoundly damaged...

He doesn't have the first clue, as usual he takes the opposite side without the first of facts. He doesn't even know the definition of fetus
Fetus, developing human, still inside the womb. Neonate, fetus who was born, for the first 30 days.

Was it a person? No.

Was it innocent human life? Of course.

Nothing wrong with admitting the obvious.
Neither innocent nor guilty, and while living off of another still not a person, we have to draw a line somewhere. Some use conception, I use birth. Mine is far better, especially as far as the law is concerned...
I will laugh my ass off when an LGBT gene is discovered and you liberals HOWL when persons of color en masse abort their LGBT babies. FUCKING LAUGH MY HEAD OFF.
You should be able abort for whatever damn reason you like. Some reasons are better than others. Now you know.

Since we're going with the line in the sand, at birth, but I'd have no problem with a post-birth abortion, especially if its suffering or profoundly damaged...

Of course you would, you're a freaking idiot left loon

Since murder is for people and she did not kill a person, the conviction is a mistake. You can kill a fetus but you cannot murder it.

Since murder is for people and she did not kill a person, the conviction is a mistake.

You can't possibly think I take a single thing you post serious. It's just not possible. In fact I think you may very well be one of the denser leftists on here. That should clear matters up.

This why pro-fetus people can never get anywhere, they are irrational about the value of what is in the womb and what makes a person a person versus a body or something of human origin.

I hope the drunk remembers that day and it haunts her every day. Drinking to intoxication while pregnant then driving tells us she has no appreciation of life.

Moderation Message:

There's a lot of baiting AND trolling goin on here. Topic is NOT about you or how you feel about other posters.
Control that anger and discuss the topic. That's the whole role of moderation -- to get the topic discussed. Threads'
not here to Bait other posters into anger to get them warned or banned or for you to attempt to control the "trollers" with flame throwing.

Let's try again. If you wanna flame in Zone3 -- that's fine by the rules. Just make sure you're contributing SOMEWHERE sometimes..

Thanks..

What the hell is going on. How is this not a human . It was living outside of the mothers body. She was full term . Her actions are the reason for this babies death. Why is she not in jail. Oh, that is right liberals dont cherish the life of babies. Pretty soon they will want abortions/death to babies up until the baby is a year old.

You're at a complete loss for sense, that's for sure.

Your own link explains that the woman was pregnant, and the child unborn at the time of the accident.

"Unborn" is not "6 days old" in linear time, Dumbass.

YOUR OWN LINK.
The baby was in the hospital for 6 days ALIVE then DIED!!! So yes the baby was born!

What the hell is going on. How is this not a human . It was living outside of the mothers body. She was full term . Her actions are the reason for this babies death. Why is she not in jail. Oh, that is right liberals dont cherish the life of babies. Pretty soon they will want abortions/death to babies up until the baby is a year old.
When the accident happened, it was still a fetus.

You're at a complete loss for sense, that's for sure.

Your own link explains that the woman was pregnant, and the child unborn at the time of the accident.

"Unborn" is not "6 days old" in linear time, Dumbass.

YOUR OWN LINK.
The baby was in the hospital for 6 days ALIVE then DIED!!! So yes the baby was born!
After the accident.

Forum List

Back