Drunk police woman discharges her gun in police car

What part of LEO are people drawn from the general population do you folks not understand? I could find Drs that fuck up, I could find attorneys that fuck up, I could find athletes that fuck up, I could find soldiers that fuck up, I can find preachers of ANY religion that fuck up.

People fuck up, it doesn't mean their entire profession is full of fuck ups.

I never said that the entire profession is filled with fuck ups.

These are isolated cases.

I never said that the entire profession is filled with fuck ups.

These are isolated cases.

There are several threads going on with different cases of LEOs fucking up, and SEVERAL posters, not necessarily you, stating that 99% of LEO officers make 1% look bad and it is THOSE folks who i was referring to. Sorry that you felt it was directed at you personally.

Oh I don't know, she seems pretty representative of drunk off-duty officers driving a car and carrying a gun. Fortunately, that is a small minority of officers.

I feel for the officers trying to help her.

She really fucked up.

I feel for the officers trying to help her.

She really fucked up.

Honestly , hard to feel sorry for them if they did such a pathetic pat down that they didn't locate the ankle holster.

For the record I want to say that I have the deepest respect for police officers. They put their lives on the line.

I can't imagine clearing a house that has an armed intruder in it. I wouldn't do it.

What part of LEO are people drawn from the general population do you folks not understand? I could find Drs that fuck up, I could find attorneys that fuck up, I could find athletes that fuck up, I could find soldiers that fuck up, I can find preachers of ANY religion that fuck up.

I agree but most like to focus on human beings that wear a badge.

I was worked over by a couple cops while I was handcuffed for simply saying "you're a punk". They proved me right.

I know not all cops are punks, but I also know there are cops who like being cops because they are mean punks. There are good and bad in every profession. That's reality.

Where did you get he was saying all cops are bad? I am calling you out, where exactly did he say that?Or are you tolling again?

Where did you get he was saying all cops are bad? I am calling you out, where exactly did he say that?Or are you tolling again?

And I will call you out right back... Where did I say the OP said that?

I agree but most like to focus on human beings that wear a badge.

More like a gun..

ConHog, if a teacher fucks up, a test is scored incorrectly, if a cop fucks up, he can kill someone.

Forum List

Back