Drumpf Truck bans Iowa’s biggest newspaper from event for calling him a ‘feckless blowhard’

edthecynic

Censored for Cynicism
Oct 20, 2008
Now is the time for those who condemned Hillary for her rope line to show they are not hypocrites.

S.E. Cupp Clinton s Humiliating Rope Line Was Media s Fault US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Donald Trump bans Iowa s biggest newspaper from event for calling him a feckless blowhard

The Register reported that it had been banned from the “family picnic” event after political columnist Kathie Obradovich was told she could not attend by Trump’s national campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski.

Lewandowski confirmed the message to reporter Jennifer Jacobs later in the day on Friday.

“We’re not issuing credentials to anyone from The Des Moines Register based on the editorial that they wrote earlier in the week,” he said.

The editorial, which was published on Tuesday, called on Trump to stop his presidential campaign, arguing that despite leading in the polls among GOP candidates, “being electable is not the same as being qualified.”

“He has become ‘the distraction with traction’ — a feckless blowhard who can generate headlines, name recognition and polling numbers not by provoking thought, but by provoking outrage,” the editorial stated. “In just five weeks, he has polluted the political waters to such an extent that serious candidates who actually have the credentials to serve as president can’t get their message across to voters.”

I never made any mention of HIllary's rope lines.

But I support this move by trump.

The MSM is not a objective professional force and deserves to be treated like the partisan scum they are.

Fire hoses would be good too. Maybe some attack dogs.

Let's examine this latest bit of logic (sic) You are equating when Mrs Clinton lassos a press that has nothing bad to say about Hillary with excluding a newspaper that is obviously hostile and not very impartial. Yeah those two things are exactly the same.

Let's examine this latest bit of logic (sic) You are equating when Mrs Clinton lassos a press that has nothing bad to say about Hillary with excluding a newspaper that is obviously hostile and not very impartial. Yeah those two things are exactly the same.
Why am I not surprised that it's different when the RepubliKlan Party does it?

Forum List

Back