Out of revenge, Trump bans Des Moines Register from Iowa campaign event

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
On the heels of this:

Des Moines Register Trump is a feckless blowhard should drop out US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Now, this:

Donald Trump bans Des Moines Register from Iowa campaign event - Eliza Collins - POLITICO

Donald Trump courted further controversy on Friday by banning the Des Moines Register from attending his Iowa campaign event Saturday, according to the Register.

The real-estate mogul and Republican 2016 candidate was unhappy with an editorial published by the newspaper that called on Trump to pull out of the race.

“We’re not issuing credentials to anyone from The Des Moines Register based on the editorial that they wrote earlier in the week,” Trump’s campaign manager Corey Lewandowski told the newspaper.

Some more at the link, but not much, it's a pretty short story. But the two details I did not quote are indeed important. Go read them.

Weren't there people here who were claiming that Hillary was being too mean to the media?? Hmmmmm.....

Discuss. Is such an act of revenge a good idea, and did Donald Trump get good or bad publicity out of this, or maybe both?

Just classic Trump. They asked him to withdraw in a column.............he responds to it with withdraw your reporters.............

To me it's kinda stupid, but he is a loose cannon, and possibly a plant anyway. Third party candidate to give the Dems a win.

Hell, if he catches them on the parking lot and tries to run them over, he might catch up with Hillary!!!!!!

All this reminds me of 1994 when Howard Stern won the Libertarian Party nomination for governor in NY. He made a mockery of the Libertarian Party, which is what Trump is doing to the GOP.

Although I should say, the Libertarian Party is always one step away from mockery anyway.

This guy is essentially making up rules as he goes, which is fun to watch.

No doubt the Democrats are keeping their fingers crossed that he gets the nomination as they compile a voluminous pile of his prior quotes, which will also be a hoot.

No Doubt about that..............The Media attack machine lives for ratings and dirty laundry..............
One liners galore..............................It is what they will do...............
Trump speaks off the hip all the time..............and gaffs will occur as a result giving them plenty of ammo to fire away in the normal smear campaign...........................

Why not just get it on pay per view..............and make it a TRUE MUD WRESTLING MATCH..................and let them all wrestle in REAL MUD...................Yet we would need someone who doesn't look like an Old Hag like Hillary to join in to it...................Get some pretty candidates with big tits to join.....................

The people have more common sense than the Media whores and can see through the BS from time to time...............

Either way, at least it will not be the same old boring ass shit of the past where when the election comes your saying, I WISH THESE IDIOTS WOULD JUST STFU.

On the heels of this:

Des Moines Register Trump is a feckless blowhard should drop out US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Now, this:

Donald Trump bans Des Moines Register from Iowa campaign event - Eliza Collins - POLITICO

Donald Trump courted further controversy on Friday by banning the Des Moines Register from attending his Iowa campaign event Saturday, according to the Register.

The real-estate mogul and Republican 2016 candidate was unhappy with an editorial published by the newspaper that called on Trump to pull out of the race.

“We’re not issuing credentials to anyone from The Des Moines Register based on the editorial that they wrote earlier in the week,” Trump’s campaign manager Corey Lewandowski told the newspaper.

Some more at the link, but not much, it's a pretty short story. But the two details I did not quote are indeed important. Go read them.

Weren't there people here who were claiming that Hillary was being too mean to the media?? Hmmmmm.....

Discuss. Is such an act of revenge a good idea, and did Donald Trump get good or bad publicity out of this, or maybe both?
bummer

lol

Just classic Trump. They asked him to withdraw in a column.............he responds to it with withdraw your reporters.............

To me it's kinda stupid, but he is a loose cannon, and possibly a plant anyway. Third party candidate to give the Dems a win.

or if he herds them up with common rope

--LOL

or if he herds them up with common rope

--LOL
c5eadfc343b95d2297e5e953191b3144.jpg

Who needs to the Des Moines Register?

Lolz

He should have roped them off like Hillary

All this reminds me of 1994 when Howard Stern won the Libertarian Party nomination for governor in NY. He made a mockery of the Libertarian Party, which is what Trump is doing to the GOP.

Although I should say, the Libertarian Party is always one step away from mockery anyway.

Coming from the 57 states party

Coming from the 57 states party

"Don't forget Poland".

Ahhh, 57Frankie. Ahhh...

Forum List

Back