DrumpF LLC Tower Fire #2: DrumpF Tower in Azerbaijan Fire April! After January NY Fire? Lucky them!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Trump International Hotel & Tower Baku. \
Trump Tower on fire: Blaze engulfs skyscraper in Baku weeks after fatal fire in New York
A FIRE has broken out at Trump Tower in Baku as firefighters rush to the 33-storey skyscraper in Azerbaijan’s capital.

trump-tower-fire-baku-azerbaijan-news-952404.jpg

Trump Tower on fire: Blaze engulfs skyscraper in Baku weeks after fatal fire in New York

Yep, that one involved in Corruption! You know what interesting. In NY, and FL.
the DrumpF LLC properties values for owners in down 30% in value. I would think
being connected to a Great DrumpF Douche LLC would make them more valuable?

Hmm? Maybe that price increase happens after the Great Douche is in jail?

btw: Interesting these fires could be a way to get insurance payouts as they can't sell them?

btw2: I'm still waiting for these DrumpF LLC Hotels to be targets of terror.
What better targets can be had? But I'm not for going to war to protect them. It's
the owner job to protect them.

Last edited:
You really need to learn English....

Lol
A FIRE has broken out at Trump Tower in Baku as firefighters rush to the 33-storey skyscraper in Azerbaijan’s capital.

the DrumpF LLC properties vales a for owners in down 30% in value. I would think

btw: Interesting these fire could be a way to get insurance payouts as they can' sell them?

What better targets can be had? But I'm not for going to war to protect them. It's

the DrumpF LLC properties vales a for owners in down 30% in value. I would think

btw: Interesting these fire could be a way to get insurance payouts as they can' sell them?

After 9/11, nothing scares me as much as the sight of a skyscraper burning on the top floors. Hope this one had sprinkler systems.

Turns out he had,licensed his name to the building and held a contract that upon completion would manage the hotel. It has never been completed and he severed the contracts in late 2016, so he has no ties to it.

• Banned
Turns out he had,licensed his name to the building and held a contract that upon completion would manage the hotel. It has never been completed and he severed the contracts in late 2016, so he has no ties to it.
The DrumpF Crime Family has the project held in abeyance and not being actively marketed. The Great Douche is a well-known liar.
btw. It had a fire in Aug. 2016 as well. I feel some are sending messages to the Great Douche..IMO.

More likely sabotage by others.
Dramatic images show firefighters trying to tackle the blaze which was engulfing the tower still under construction.

But flames quickly expanded and moved to lower levels of the building.

torched for the insurance money by the cheeto's *partners*.

it was a money laundry like most of his *empire*

Donald Trump’s Worst Deal | The New Yorker

Based on what evidence?

• Banned
It's the Great Douche. Does anyone need better evidence, why?
Hmm..IMO. All thang connected to the Great Douche go bad.

I was turning the tables on his comment.
And turns out Trump doesn’t have any dealing with that building since late 2016.
More likely sabotage by others.
Dramatic images show firefighters trying to tackle the blaze which was engulfing the tower still under construction.

But flames quickly expanded and moved to lower levels of the building.

torched for the insurance money by the cheeto's *partners*.

it was a money laundry like most of his *empire*

Donald Trump’s Worst Deal | The New Yorker

Based on what evidence?

Forum List

Back