Drugs in America and democrats

Aponi

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2018
Can any democrats tell me why their party supports illegal narcotics such as Fentanyl cocaine heroin and methamphetamines.

Why do Democrats support kicking puppies with steel toed shoes? I must know why!!!

Can any democrats tell me why their party supports illegal narcotics such as Fentanyl cocaine heroin and methamphetamines.
I can see that you think that in some cases. The Progressive want open borders to be a win win type of deal. First of all you need to see and track the money in the DNC. George Soros and family gave over 33 million on the last election in 2916 and he is owed many favors for doing this., It seems that Obama never paid him much for the support and Hilly has followed this order in lock step. This you can see on her Email at Wilki. The DNC picks up votes to replace the Black votes they are slowly losing. Next the Big biz owers in the party like Tyson Foods pickup cheap labor. So this covers part of the story. Now Soros has bought large tracts of land in and around Mexico area with the reason that the land is prime for Pot and Poppies growing. Mexico has sever laws that will allow farming of these crops. If he grows and sells them he stands to make billions of dollars, if for some reason he should die, his son can step in and take over. The son does have the option of just selling this land. So just follow the money.
Soros reportedly purchased a major stake in one of Colombia’s biggest banks, at a time when the Drug Enforcement Administration, in its study, “Colombian Economic Reform: The Impact on Drug Money Laundering within the Colombian Economy,” was documenting how major drug kingpins were taking advantage of the liberalization of the economy to put illicit drug revenue into legitimate businesses. The report stated: “U.S. and Colombian Government authorities have evidence of drug proceeds being deposited in every major bank in Colombia… A Colombian source indicated that many banks and businesses are owned covertly by principal members of the Cali cartel.”

No content. Next!
Democrats are aginst a boarder wall which would reduce the flow of drugs
Soros’ long-time goal has been to subvert the national anti-drug policy of the U.S. Government, to move away from the use of national and global law enforcement resources against the drug trade. He calls this “harm reduction,” meaning that criminal activity associated with the use of drugs will supposedly be reduced if the government takes over the drug trade and provides drugs and drug paraphernalia, including needles, to addicts. But law enforcement would still be required to keep drugs out of the hands of children.

We are pro choice.
Pro choice on drugs that are not only illegal but deadly and fund terriost sounds like a Democrat message

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess it would sound that way to someone who is ignorant.
Why are these drugs illegal?
Who decided that I can’t choose for myself whether or not I should take them.
Sounds lije a Republican thing to me.

I can see that you think that in some cases. The Progressive want open borders to be a win win type of deal. First of all you need to see and track the money in the DNC. George Soros and family gave over 33 million on the last election in 2916 and he is owed many favors for doing this., It seems that Obama never paid him much for the support and Hilly has followed this order in lock step. This you can see on her Email at Wilki. The DNC picks up votes to replace the Black votes they are slowly losing. Next the Big biz owers in the party like Tyson Foods pickup cheap labor. So this covers part of the story. Now Soros has bought large tracts of land in and around Mexico area with the reason that the land is prime for Pot and Poppies growing. Mexico has sever laws that will allow farming of these crops. If he grows and sells them he stands to make billions of dollars, if for some reason he should die, his son can step in and take over. The son does have the option of just selling this land. So just follow the money.
Soros reportedly purchased a major stake in one of Colombia’s biggest banks, at a time when the Drug Enforcement Administration, in its study, “Colombian Economic Reform: The Impact on Drug Money Laundering within the Colombian Economy,” was documenting how major drug kingpins were taking advantage of the liberalization of the economy to put illicit drug revenue into legitimate businesses. The report stated: “U.S. and Colombian Government authorities have evidence of drug proceeds being deposited in every major bank in Colombia… A Colombian source indicated that many banks and businesses are owned covertly by principal members of the Cali cartel.”

Thanks for the information Soros is high on my list of potential criminal political suspects.

His envolvement with helping nazis in prison camps has always caused me concern and his support of radical groups.

We are pro choice.
Pro choice on drugs that are not only illegal but deadly and fund terriost sounds like a Democrat message

I guess it would sound that way to someone who is ignorant.
Why are these drugs illegal?
Who decided that I can’t choose for myself whether or not I should take them.
Sounds lije a Republican thing to me.

Why are drugs illegal yes ingorance is a real problem for some easy to see .
You really dont know do you or what supporting the cartels drug sales effects .
Poor thing

Forum List

Back