Drugged up teen calls cops on himself?!?!

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Police say 18-year-old Mark Welch called 911 twice after awaking from an odd dream he was convinced actually happened for real, according to the police news release.

Authorities said when they arrived at Welch’s home he was “a little confused,” apparently from the synthetic marijuana he had been smoking.

According to the police news release, Welch told the 911 dispatcher, “Everything that happened today is actually in my dream, and I want to prove it to everybody.”

Welch was arrested for misuse of the 911 system.

Mugshot: Drugged up teen calls cops on himself? | HLNtv.com

Police say 18-year-old Mark Welch called 911 twice after awaking from an odd dream he was convinced actually happened for real, according to the police news release.

Authorities said when they arrived at Welch’s home he was “a little confused,” apparently from the synthetic marijuana he had been smoking.

According to the police news release, Welch told the 911 dispatcher, “Everything that happened today is actually in my dream, and I want to prove it to everybody.”

Welch was arrested for misuse of the 911 system.

Mugshot: Drugged up teen calls cops on himself? | HLNtv.com

Misuse of 911 system? Seems to me the youth needed help and did the most reasonable thing. He should have been taken where he ought to be helped, not arrested for "misuse of 911 system."

The kid was the only sane one there. He was having a break with reality. He retained enough presence of mind to notify the authorities before anyone was hurt.

Jim Holmes tried to notify some authority too. No one paid attention to him and 12 people are dead.

The kid was the only sane one there. He was having a break with reality. He retained enough presence of mind to notify the authorities before anyone was hurt.

Jim Holmes tried to notify some authority too. No one paid attention to him and 12 people are dead.

Good point.

Forum List

Back