drudge: newsite or gossip site?

Dr. House is one of the biggest assclowns on this board.

The MFer is practically OBSESSED with a fictional character...a fictional JERK on top of that.

There's another ass-clown on the Right on this board thats OBSESSED with Mark Levin.

These mindless zombies put these demi-gods (in their feeble minds alone of course) as their avatars, they quote their books, they repeat and spew their platitudes, they defend them to the hilt without question and without reason. In essence...they worship them.

This is the Reich...I mean the Right of today.

A massive lost cause. This is why those of us with sense cannot take ANYTHING they say or do seriously.

*SMH*
Who is that in your avatar, wingnut???
Project much???
You dumb CON.

Is Malcolm FICTIONAL?

Is brother X a lunatic fringe pundit?

GTFOH!!!

Well you DO seem kinda wacky.........

Look who's talking!

49izadw.gif

i am always amused at drudge followers.....the site is mostly gossip..with headlines left for days...esp if the headlines are gossip....i mean how many days does one need to see putin doing martial arts?

so why do you read drudge?

Because the site is mostly news, like when Drudge broke the Monica Lewinsky Bill Clinton scandal.

I just looked at today's headlines, no gossip, everything is fresh, new, and relevant.

So why is it you dont like the site, perhaps its because its too relevant.

You should try Conservative News 24/7, Breaking News, Media News, Political Humor, News at RightBias if you dont like Drudge, or how about Top Conservative News, Opinion & Analysis Magazine - Townhall.com

Its great, and I am not saying this in response to the person I am quoting, but its great to see the Liberal-Marxist denigrate any new source that is vaguely Conservative or prints news that matters.

This is at the top of the Headlines today, obviously the person who posted this thread read Drudge today and saw this story, maybe not but it seems reasonably intelligent to at least read the headlines first so I must assume, yet admit I can be wrong, I must assume this headline was read and this thread wants us to believe this is nothing more than gossip, no basis in reality.

Yes disregard Drudge, ignore the worst congress in history.

Examiner Editorial: Closing the books on the worst Congress | Washington Examiner

Examiner Editorial: Closing the books on the worst Congress
COMMENTS (66) SHARE PRINT
By: Examiner Editorial 12/25/10 8:05 PM

Mark Wilson/Getty Images
Americans can give thanks in this Christmas season for an end to the reckless and destructive 111th Congress. This is the Congress that passed Obamacare, against the wishes of a substantial majority of the public, on Christmas Eve of last year. In the dead of night, Democratic lawmakers stuffed the monstrous 2,700-page bill with special-interest goodies and political payoffs like the "Cornhusker Kickback" and the "Louisiana Purchase." As we have learned since, most members were still ignorant of the bill's contents three months later, when it gained final passage in the House. No surprise that its immediate results -- both intended and unintended -- have been almost uniformly bad

gossip and propaganda, I don't go there anymore. I have listened to beck, O'reilly, and hannity, just to see how badly they twist info, I know how bad they twist info, so I don't go there anymore either.

and there ya go:clap2:

you can always twist the dial, hit buttons on the remote, type in a new site and away it goes.

*Yet another ReichWing loon of USMB posting gibberish*
"ReichWing". Ha. How so very original. Bet you're proud of parroting that, aren't you? :lol:
Why yes...yes I am.
Wow. Usually you guys are all claiming to be independent thinkers. It's refreshing to see one of you admit he's merely a sheep. :clap2:

You dumb CON$ are too dense to realize even the simplest of concepts.

The reason a gay person on the Reich, I mean the Right brings it on themselves is because their chosen political party has an open and on-going war against all things homosexuals.

This tends to make your average sensible individual outraged and feel obligated to out those in that party that are gay.

So when you guys say you want everybody's noses out of bedrooms...you're lying?

Yeah. Looks like you are.
Gibbering and jabbering your nonsense again? Yes, I believe you are.
No, it's a simple concept. You say people's sex lives are no one's business but their own...and I agree with that.

But then you add "...unless their conservative, in which case their sex lives are public domain."

Flaming hypocrite.

i am always amused at drudge followers.....the site is mostly gossip..with headlines left for days...esp if the headlines are gossip....i mean how many days does one need to see putin doing martial arts?

Because the site is mostly news, like when Drudge broke the Monica Lewinsky Bill Clinton scandal.

I just looked at today's headlines, no gossip, everything is fresh, new, and relevant.

You should try Conservative News 24/7, Breaking News, Media News, Political Humor, News at RightBias if you dont like Drudge, or how about Top Conservative News, Opinion & Analysis Magazine - Townhall.com

Its great, and I am not saying this in response to the person I am quoting, but its great to see the Liberal-Marxist denigrate any new source that is vaguely Conservative or prints news that matters.

This is at the top of the Headlines today, obviously the person who posted this thread read Drudge today and saw this story, maybe not but it seems reasonably intelligent to at least read the headlines first so I must assume, yet admit I can be wrong, I must assume this headline was read and this thread wants us to believe this is nothing more than gossip, no basis in reality.

Examiner Editorial: Closing the books on the worst Congress | Washington Examiner

Mark Wilson/Getty Images
Americans can give thanks in this Christmas season for an end to the reckless and destructive 111th Congress. This is the Congress that passed Obamacare, against the wishes of a substantial majority of the public, on Christmas Eve of last year. In the dead of night, Democratic lawmakers stuffed the monstrous 2,700-page bill with special-interest goodies and political payoffs like the "Cornhusker Kickback" and the "Louisiana Purchase." As we have learned since, most members were still ignorant of the bill's contents three months later, when it gained final passage in the House. No surprise that its immediate results -- both intended and unintended -- have been almost uniformly bad

You should never try to enlighten the unenlightenable. They believe the lies they tell themselves. Drudge rocks on and so does Fox. Like little mushrooms the leftwing are in the dark, in a cave, planted in a pile of shit and they have flies on their lips too. :lol:

Mark Wilson/Getty Images

You should never try to enlighten the unenlightenable. They believe the lies they tell themselves. Drudge rocks on and so does Fox. Like little mushrooms the leftwing are in the dark, in a cave, planted in a pile of shit and they have flies on their lips too. :lol:

I know that, I just like to bait them into a "tit for tat", that way I can point out to others the failure of the Liberal to support the Liberal ideology. I understand in regards to Liberals, that one who is born a fool, remains a fool.

No, it's a simple concept. You say people's sex lives are no one's business but their own...and I agree with that.

But then you add "...unless their conservative, in which case their sex lives are public domain."

Flaming hypocrite.

really? dems pretend to be straight while running on a platform of homophobia?

no one cares about sexuality... unless someone rants and raves about people just like themselves.

I know cupcake. No one should talk about anything except yourself. We get it. You know everything there izzz to know about everything there ever was to know anything about. Yep. Let's presume you're smart. :lol::lol::lol: see where that takes us. :cuckoo:

honey... you ranted about presumptions. i merely directed you to one. if you're embarrassed that isn't an excuse to foam at the mouth. i merely suggested that if you don't know about a subject, you should maybe stay away from it.

:thup:

you dance, but not well, I and anyone else reading this knows I was referring to your "presumption" that someone was "gay" and a "boy toy". I can't speak for anyone else but I don't want any attorny of mine kneejerking and "presuming" bullshit just cause they heard it and presume it too.

nice backtrack, nutbar.

:cuckoo:

Flaming hypocrite.

no one cares about sexuality... unless someone rants and raves about people just like themselves.

to a degree thats true.

But this thread is an example that cuts the other way, what on earth does drudges sexuality have to do with any of this?

honey... you ranted about presumptions. i merely directed you to one. if you're embarrassed that isn't an excuse to foam at the mouth. i merely suggested that if you don't know about a subject, you should maybe stay away from it.

:thup:

you dance, but not well, I and anyone else reading this knows I was referring to your "presumption" that someone was "gay" and a "boy toy". I can't speak for anyone else but I don't want any attorny of mine kneejerking and "presuming" bullshit just cause they heard it and presume it too.

nice backtrack, nutbar.

:cuckoo:

Thank You. Froot Loops :cuckoo:

The first link on the site is "Blizzards Shuts Down Areas from New York City to Boston..."

Mocking the NYSlimes does not make one a "rightwinger", just anti faux journalism...

And the NYSlimes is faux journalism...

and they link to a garbage editorial about 'the worst congress ever'. that's what passes for news in drudgeworld?

where is the editorial about the repubs abusing the filibuster for two years?

and if you think drudge is news and the NYTimes isn't, well.. not a lot to do about that, except say that perhaps you're not reading things that are diverse enough.

I never limit myself...

But if you'll notice, the links are to various meteorological sites... They're just links...

because you picked an innocuous subject. drudge would be the first to admit he's a rightie.. as is his site. and like i said, i knew what his minions did to the site i used to post on because of his 'innocuous' links.

No, you said "rightwing"... Is that similar to what i term "leftist" (thiose left of center)?

i never really thought about it.

Meh...

"Leftist" = "leftwing" in my vernacular...

"Leftwingnut" is for folks like Sarah G...

Leftwingnut extremest" is for folks like Marcie, Synthia, Dainty, et. al.....

as is feminizing their names? :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Flaming hypocrite.

to a degree thats true.

But this thread is an example that cuts the other way, what on earth does drudges sexuality have to do with any of this?

Not a thing. Drudge is the Reader's Digest of the internet but Loooonatics prefer to say it's "gossip" they like to pick on gays too and come in the back door to do it saying" they deserve it, they brought it on themselves" I love to :lol:at the gymnastic ability to kiss they own arses.

If your liberal its an untrustworthy gossip site
If your conservative its a news site to pay attention to but, as with all media, take with a grain of salt.

The first link on the site is "Blizzards Shuts Down Areas from New York City to Boston..."

Mocking the NYSlimes does not make one a "rightwinger", just anti faux journalism...

and they link to a garbage editorial about 'the worst congress ever'. that's what passes for news in drudgeworld?

and if you think drudge is news and the NYTimes isn't, well.. not a lot to do about that, except say that perhaps you're not reading things that are diverse enough.

I never limit myself...

But if you'll notice, the links are to various meteorological sites... They're just links...

because you picked an innocuous subject. drudge would be the first to admit he's a rightie.. as is his site. and like i said, i knew what his drudge sludge did to the site i used to post on because of his 'innocuous' links.

No, you said "rightwing"... Is that similar to what i term "leftist" (thiose left of center)?

Meh...

You gotta be shittting us. You are more left of leftwing than SarahG ever thought about being. Where is that damn Robert Frost?

Jillian; where is the editorial about the repubs abusing the filibuster for two years?

Its too bad the Democrats broke the rules on the Filibuster setting the president. Anyhow a simple search of the Drudge site answers your question Jillian.

Where is your link to the filibuster story, I would like to see the Leftist take on this and compare it to reality.

DrudgeReportArchives.com 2010

GOP Will Filibuster All Bills if Taxes, Budget Not Addressed... ^
From the December 01, 2010 16:26:26 GMT edition of the Drudge Report.

Sessions on Kagan: 'Filibuster Is Not Off The Table'... ^
From the July 15, 2010 15:17:17 GMT edition of the Drudge Report.

Keeps Filibuster Option... ^
From the June 28, 2010 22:31:06 GMT edition of the Drudge Report.

GOP Keeps Filibuster Option... ^
From the June 27, 2010 21:38:06 GMT edition of the Drudge Report.

Harry Reid: Republican party's filibuster 'anti-American'... ^
From the April 28, 2010 17:00:57 GMT edition of the Drudge Report.

Don't Rule Out Filibuster... ^
From the April 12, 2010 12:55:58 GMT edition of the Drudge Report.

Don't Rule Out Court Filibuster... ^
From the April 11, 2010 20:11:28 GMT edition of the Drudge Report.

Lieberman says he'll filibuster Reid plan... ^
From the October 27, 2009 17:45:28 GMT edition of the Drudge Report.

Franken victory gives Obama boost in Senate; Win brings filibuster proof threshold of 60... ^
From the June 30, 2009 22:19:11 GMT edition of the Drudge Report.

Boehner Tried 'Filibuster'... ^
From the June 26, 2009 23:22:15 GMT edition of the Drudge Report.

Boehner Tries Filibuster... Developing... ^
From the June 26, 2009 23:08:09 GMT edition of the Drudge Report.

Boehner Tries Filibuster on Pelosi National Energy Tax... Developing... ^
From the June 26, 2009 22:41:56 GMT edition of the Drudge Repor

The MFer is practically OBSESSED with a fictional character...a fictional JERK on top of that.

There's another ass-clown on the Right on this board thats OBSESSED with Mark Levin.

These mindless zombies put these demi-gods (in their feeble minds alone of course) as their avatars, they quote their books, they repeat and spew their platitudes, they defend them to the hilt without question and without reason. In essence...they worship them.

A massive lost cause. This is why those of us with sense cannot take ANYTHING they say or do seriously.

*SMH*
Project much???
You dumb CON.

Is Malcolm FICTIONAL?

GTFOH!!!
You dumb lib-TURD.

Is Mark Levin fictional?

And, YES, they don't get much more lunatic than Mister X.

KMFA!!!

Oh, puh-leeze...

I never claimed Drudge is a news site... It is a clearinghouse of current events...

It IS intellectually dishonest to claim the NYSlimes is "news"...

BTW, have you looked at the polls lately? That WAS the worst congress ever...:lol:
(it's ok to admit it - a lot of left-leaning folks do)

I never limit myself...

because you picked an innocuous subject. drudge would be the first to admit he's a rightie.. as is his site. and like i said, i knew what his minions did to the site i used to post on because of his 'innocuous' links.
Sorry, wasn't there to witness this, but the Drudge site has some good links to current events... It isn't the only one I turn to, but I don't see the amount of bias there you do either...

Meh...

Those "feminized" names are fucking trolls... I have zero respect for trolls....

Picking on them is just one of the services I provide here free of charge...:cool:

*SMH*
Project much???
You dumb CON.

Is Malcolm FICTIONAL?

GTFOH!!!
Brother X is an anti-Semite and a racist. Cool role model, bro.

Forum List

Back